Which one Direct Sales business has your favorite product to purchase?

1. prektjr.dc profile image87
    prektjr.dcposted 24 months ago

Which one Direct Sales business has your favorite product to purchase?

If you could choose only one product to purchase from a independent Direct Sales consultant, which product would you consider your favorite? Why did you choose this product? Is it because of the consultant, the company, product quality or the one specific product? I am seeking WHY a person chooses a specific product, NOT a sales company! What is the determining factor in your purchase choice?

2. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 24 months ago

This past year my grandson's girlfriend introduced me to Perfectly Posh. The products are amazing with a line of skin care made of all natural ingredients. She has been a successful consultant for the company and even earned a vacation at St.Thomas to enjoy a January get away in a tropical paradise. But the product itself is why I buy it. I know other consultants with this company as well and although it is costly and I can't afford to buy it often I like to share my orders with them as well. I would not pay $9 for a tube of hand lotion if it wasn't worth it. Their heal skin sticks are pure shea butter with essential oils that work faster than anything I've ever witnessed for cuts, scraps, burns and blemishes. The determining factor is the product.

1. prektjr.dc profile image87
      prektjr.dcposted 24 months agoin reply to this

I have tried Posh products as well and I agree, the products are amazing!  The cost seems high at first, but they really last and are of good quality!  Thanks for reading and commenting!

working