jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

What are the first three things you would like to do if you become millionaire?

1. Alessio Ganci profile image65
    Alessio Ganciposted 19 months ago

What are the first three things you would like to do if you become millionaire?

Imagine you become millionaire one day (for example, if you win the lottery). What are the first three things you would like to do with that money? Are you more for saving, or for spending them in luxury things?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12601089_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 19 months ago

At my age it doesn't really matter what I do with the money. Even if I live another 20 years I'll be able to clear an easy $50,000. On the other hand, if I were your age I'd have to do some serious thinking about exactly how much money $1,000,000 is. Right now it isn't really much. One luxury item and you'd be broke again. A nice house and you'd be broke again. So the best thing to do would be to put it away for a while and keep living your life as though it wasn't there. And don't tell your family!

3. Chatty Chat profile image88
    Chatty Chatposted 19 months ago

1. Pay off student loans.
    2. Invest the money.
    3. Fulfill my lifelong dream of owning property in Beverly Hills to rent out to rich people.

4. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 19 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8300765_f260.jpg

I would $ave, inve$t, & $ave & inve$t some more.

1. Alessio Ganci profile image65
      Alessio Ganciposted 19 months agoin reply to this

The best thing someone can do! I like investing and saving money!

2. gregas profile image80
      gregasposted 19 months agoin reply to this

When you are younger that is a good thing. When you are in your 70s it is better to spend and enjoy what you can. As the old saying goes, 'you can't take it with you.

3. profile image0
      Cissy1946posted 19 months agoin reply to this

Boy! In your 70's! I didn't know anyone was THAT old...

4. gregas profile image80
      gregasposted 19 months agoin reply to this

I didn't even think I would make it this far.

5. gregas profile image80
    gregasposted 19 months ago

I would give some to my 3 married children and their families and use what is left to enjoy the rest of my retirement even more.

6. CapCooL profile image93
    CapCooLposted 19 months ago

I would pay off all of my bills. Do some needed repairs on my home, and place the rest in the bank to live off of while I work on my novels. I'd have all the time in the world to write when there is no money problems.

7. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 19 months ago

Pay off the house.
    Fully fund retirement accounts.
    Fully fund children's college accounts.
    Give.

8. Alessio Ganci profile image65
    Alessio Ganciposted 18 months ago

Enjoying all your money when you are old would be surely a good solution only if you have no family or heirs to which leave it after you die. But if you have them, I don't think spending all your money before you die would be a good solution.

1. profile image0
      Cissy1946posted 18 months agoin reply to this

So you expect your parents to continue to make sacrifices for you even after your supposed to be out in the world doing for yourself. Do you understand the definition of selfish?

2. Alessio Ganci profile image65
      Alessio Ganciposted 18 months agoin reply to this

If parents really love their child, they make them... in my case it happened, and I know many people who are in the same situation... you know the word "selfish", and think it describes a generalized situation? Sorry about this

working