How much over the cost should I charge for shipping items on ebay, for handling?

1. chuckandus6 profile image77
    chuckandus6posted 14 months ago

How much over the cost should I charge for shipping items on ebay, for handling?

So I am new to selling on ebay and would like to know how much extra I should charge for shipping?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12647669_f260.jpg

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 14 months ago

You should let eBay calculate the shipping for the seller, based on where they are, and how fast they want the item. There's an option for that when you're setting up your item, and you can select where in the world you're willing to ship, and which shipping options you're willing to offer.

3. sparkleyfinger profile image92
    sparkleyfingerposted 14 months ago

Ebay can help you calculate costs, but it depends whether you are selling overseas or not, and whetehr it is being sent tracked or regular (I would always recommend tracked). You should take into consideration the weight of an item- I always weigh my items and get a rough price from the post office before listing (I am in the UK though, so shipping is the same all over the country) I then put a note to say that any overseas customers should contact me for a postal quote before bidding (So that I can see how easy/ expensive it is to ship there before entering into an agreement) Hope this helps, and good luck with your sales!

working