Financial Freedom Can Be Yours

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)
  1. jahranimo profile image60
    jahranimoposted 13 years ago

There is a ton of money out there to make and anyone who is willing to pay the price can gain the rewards. The truth is that most people are so caught up in their job, they never make the time to learn the things that they must do in order to become totally financially independent.

And this is a shame because here in America we have unlimited choices in terms of what profession we choose. If you want to become a business owner, who could stop you?

Most people don't see themselves becoming financially free because they are not able to save enough money and are currently living from paycheck to paycheck. The stats show that 1-100 will become totally debt free before the age of 65.

The stats also reveal that most of us are not earning enough money and will not be able to retire comfortably. I don't know about your situation but i can say for myself " i ain't having it"... No way.

You are paying the price by getting up every morning, leaving our family 8-10 hrs. everyday for decades going to a job[ that you probably can't stand]to end up retiring on less money than we were making previously. I think that is one of the most hurtful things that happens to the elderly.

You can become debt free and totally in charge of your financial future within a very short time if you know exactly what to do, and hold yourself accountable.

Becoming financially independent will take long hours and concentration. And it is extremely difficult to do if you don't have your [reasons] " why i gotta do this now " firmly in your mind. You see, most of my students ask me questions about " how to " do things.

When the reason "why" is urgent enough the way "how" to do will show up. I am currently following on a 60 day program that teaches a way to earn a six figure income.

The system i am using is coached by one of the top internet marketers around today. Thank goodness i was able to stay around long enough to find someone that was willing to help me.

Yes, i know that anyone that can read and write has the chance to become financially independent.

1. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 13 years ago

I'm of a different understanding of money, rather than trying try some system that supposedly creates money in a shorter period of time.

Nothing creates financial freedom in a short time, because it is not possible to do, unless you're scamming people.

True financial freedom comes from residual income generation and understanding the power of money.

1. LeanMan profile image80
        LeanManposted 13 years ago

I want a life where I don't need money!!!

Going to get my desert island and a bunch of chickens, goats, plants etc....

1. Pearldiver profile image67
          Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Having been a Private Client Financial Management Consultant for 15 years in part of my life... let me tell you something for free mate!
          Get Rid of your shades and your sales pitch!! yikes
          The last thing intelligent people need grasshopper, is to be preached to by a GrassHopper...  hmm

There are times (especially Tax-Wise) when it makes absolutely No Sense to be 'Debt-Free'... the key is not so much having an average debt ratio; as it is to have the liquidity to manipulate that ratio in your favor at any given time. hmm

So Please.... Lotz of Grannies learnt how to suck eggs a long time ago... Best you change your approach... you might learn that you have alot more to learn than what your associate has to teach you!! hmm

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
          Necessary
          HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
          LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
          Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
          AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
          HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
          HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
          Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
          CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
          Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
          Features
          Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
          Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
          Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
          Marketing
          Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
          Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
          Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
          Statistics
          Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
          ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
          Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
          ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)