jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Squidoo ranking?

1. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 6 years ago

When you publish an article on squidoo, will the rank always start off low?

I noticed that my rank just went up by 150,000 or something in a few days. I wrote with good grammar, relevant content etc..It was also on a topic that did well here on HubPages.

Is there anything to do to help increase rank, it will it just do it naturally?

2. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 6 years ago

You're probably better off asking this at SquidU. Or reading the lens on squidoo.com/lensrank

3. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I still haven't actually got around to figuring out how the ranks work there for payment. While I get the occasional amazon sale on Squidoo, I don't ever seem to get any revenue share, even from my lenses at the sub 40,000 rank mark.

1. David 470 profile image82
      David 470posted 6 years agoin reply to this

How many lenses do you have on squidoo?

4. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Around 50 on various accounts.  Nothing special but I was hoping for more of a return

5. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Lensrank 1-85k get benefit from the squidoo pool earnings. Each month they decide the threshold and the payment distribution. Most of my lenses between 40-84k do get pool earnings of about 50 cents to 1-2$.

6. Madurai profile image57
    Maduraiposted 6 years ago

squidoo ranking on Hubpages?

1. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 6 years agoin reply to this

If Squidoo rankings get brought in to Hubpages I'm taking my hubs elsewhere.

1. EmpressFelicity profile image76
        EmpressFelicityposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't like Squidoo rankings either - I would rather my articles stand or fall on their own instead of being put into some non-transparent "pool" before I see any money.

7. mdlawyer profile image40
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

Maye be good grammar and good content are not well appreciated.

working