My son is 7 yrs old, and is being suspended from the bus for 5 days. I have been trying to work...

with the school bus driver, principal, and transportation dept on this to no avail. My son has been written up for several things, changing seats, yelling, writting on window with chapstick, and various other things. I have asked several times that he be placed in front near the Bus Driver, but was denied, because he has other students that are trouble makers he has to keep up there. They are older kids, and I don't see why my son is getting kicked off, when he is not being allowed the same tollerance given to the older kids. My son is a good kid, makes good grades, but is a goofball, and

Sweetsusieg profile image82

Sweetsusieg says

My Kat Walkin' says

gkline says