RNC Bus Driver at Tampa Convention

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (34 posts)
  1. Doodlehead profile image48
    Doodleheadposted 11 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6897372_f248.jpg
    This question is addressed to Republicans---

How many of you have heard about the bus driver in Tampa who got "lost" driving the Virginia delegates to the convention center?  I am just curious .....

1. profile image0
      JaxsonRaineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Such a cute dog!!!

I hadn't heard.

2. Doodlehead profile image48

Thanks Jaxson; yeah he's  a real good doggie too.  Good friend.

1. profile image0
      JaxsonRaineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

We're getting a Lhasa Apso soon... I love cute little dogs(don't worry, I've already had my man-card revoked)

1. Ralph Deeds profile image67
        Ralph Deedsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I would have guessed a pit bull.

3. American View profile image60
    American Viewposted 11 years ago

Conspiracy theorists seems to be the only category of job growth, almost anything is a conspiracy these days, and now it's a bus trip. Please people, the bus shuttles were supplied by the city of Tampa and were city employees. Their sole job was to shuttle between events at hotels and the St. Pete forum. Having gone myself to several concerts at that arena, is not easy to get in or around. I cannot imagine the craziness that ensued we had all the extra people and media. With changes in the infrastructure as to how the streets would be open or closed I could foresee issues with buses not getting to the arena on time or even getting lost. I read several articles about quite a number of delegations throughout the entire convention getting lost and being late. In fact on the same day were Virginia got lost, Georgia it was late getting there.

1. Doodlehead profile image48
      Doodleheadposted 11 years agoin reply to this

American View---I think in this case i am correct.  In fact, the RNC paid for armed guards to be inside the actual buses that "got lost" at the RNC convention in order that the RNC could have the vote they voice vote the RNC had already put into the teleprompter at the convention.

I can  tell your propably are a Romney operative by your response, but in this case we are on to it and legal proceedings are in place.

1. American View profile image60
        American Viewposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Doolittle

Cite your source or show a picture of an armed guard on a bus. it shouldn't be hard to show a picture, after all all the buses have cameras in them now

Let me know when you're legal proceedings are in place, I will personally go down to the courthouse and pick up the brief. I can't wait to see it

2. JSChams profile image61
      JSChamsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Oh no no AV!
      It's the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEvillllll!!!!!!! of the Republicans.
      Don't you know that? Your toilet back up during the convention? It was the Republicans. You betcha!

LOL smile

1. JSChams profile image61

Hey you know as well as i do just how friggin out of hand all this is getting.....

I know it that's while was laughing. You know it was an idiot here on the forums upset by the fact the Republicans controlled the weather was making it rain so that Obama was forced to move his venue from the stadium to the arena. All you can do is shake your head and hope they start taking their medication again.

You are doing the right thing by holding their feet to the fire because the inane things that Romney is supposed to be responsible for and therefore is not supposed to be trusted is becoming ludicrous.

4. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 11 years ago

From what I read in the local paper, the RNC committee had missed some important  details about picking delegates up from various hotels. This particular group of delegates was coming from Palm Harbor (across the bay) into downtown Tampa, which had streets rerouted, blocked with guards, closed.  They had to call in an alternate bus driver, not one specifically driving for the convention.  If you've never driven into Tampa at any time,  you have no idea how frustrating it can be.  With all of the changes, I can understand a driver getting 'lost'.

And OP, I'm not a Republican.   I think in this case it was an oversight and a mistake on the committee's part in regard to logistics and communication.

5. Doodlehead profile image48

Nope, he's a schnauzer;  the RNC is the pitbull!

6. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 11 years ago

Let's see. Which conspiracy theory to choose?
    1. Tampa is a Democrat-run city. Clearly the mayor is behind it.
    2. RNC paid the driver off.
    3. Ron Paul paid the driver off.
    4. The driver is Bigfoot.

7. Doodlehead profile image48

Actually none of the above.  I plan to interview the delegates on the bus.  There is truth to this story.  Too mad you believe the conspiracy theorists who say there is no truth to this.

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
      Mighty Momposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Was there a consequence to the driver's actions?
      Did it change anything within the convention?
      I'm asking sincerely.

8. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

If you can sue a driver for getting lost I should file a class action suit against American Taxi.

9. JSChams profile image61
    JSChamsposted 11 years ago

On the moon there is a secret base that is where Dick Cheney is now. That's why he hasn't been prosecuted.
    He directs all these things from there.

10. Doodlehead profile image48

This was actually predicted by a few of my friends....   not this specific thing, but the idea that sets of delegates who were not favoring Mitt Romney would be detained so they could not vote.   And yes this was one of countless incidents which were designed to thwarrt any candidate other than Romney.

The delegates not favoring Romney had their way during the whole primary season impeded in numerous ways at numerous state conventions.   Shenanigans have taken place throughout history, but this was orchestrated to a symphony in four movements.  Very coordinated.  Very scary how highly coordinated.   

The delegates who were impeded (two busloads) were those who did not favor Mitt Romney.   Everyone knows who they did favor, but that is not the point.   

The point is that the vote to which they could not contribute their voice vote changed the RNC rules in such a way to exclude grassroots efforts for ANY candidate to ever succeed in the future.

The teleprompting machine that Boehner was reading from had the results BEFORE the voice vote was taken.

If you listen to the voice vote session you can hear it was very close and it should have been done with an actual count of votes were it really a democratic vote.   

The point is not that a particular candidate lost at the convention although the candidate did qualify for nomination and the RNC ignored the rules.

The point is that in the US we have always overcome many obstacles to keep our freedom.  However now, it appears neither party will allow a candidate to move into the forefront unless they are backed by the international banking cartel.

Romney and Obama both answer to the same controlling interests.   The people are not being given the opportunity or the candidates they want to select.   Candidates are being foisted on us.   Witness the growth of the people who call themselves "independents".

This is really important stuff.   It is not about the traffic in Tampa.   The traffic in Tampa just adds to people not believing this was truly orchestrated. 

This omitting of grassroots by  both Democrats AND Republicans leading Democrats AND Republicans to argue about issues that have nothing to do with improving the essence of this country is all a front so people don't see the man/men/women who are really runnng this country into the ground.

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
      Mighty Momposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The question is, are we in the least surprised?

The one floor vote I saw during the DNC was regarding reinserting language in the party platform that had been taken out (which would have been quite bold!).
      The delegates voted 3x.
      No way there was a 2/3 majority.
      So why bother asking for the vote if the result is a forgone conclusion?

By the same token, should we even bother going to the polls in November, or has that outcome been preordained at a higher level, too?

2. American View profile image60

Doolittle

Seriously, after reading your last post, you seriously need to consider checking yourself into Kool-Aid rehab. you are definitely drinking too much of it

11. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

But they did vote, didn't they? So....

12. Doodlehead profile image48

American View----I would appreciate your not putting my ideas down.  You are completely out of line.

i am fairly informed on ths one topic and I know you probably paid by Romney yourself to be on these blogs, but I wish you would not put others down.  It sounds like you make a practice of this on blogs.    So go practice on someone else's blog while we are losing our country already.

The nominee actually did control just about everything this year.   That is the point.  The man is a controller and has assisted in extensive crmes on the way to the convention....Every state was rigged.  We even have the payroll records for the employee Romney paid to show up in Arizona and Maine to hand out fake ballots to the delegates.

Doolittle,

First, I'm still waiting for those proceedings that she threatened me with earlier, please let me know when I can pick up the brief at the courthouse I'm so looking forward to it.

I am not putting your ideas down, because you haven't presented any ideas. Besides, correcting your mistakes and misstatements is not putting you down but setting the record straight.

If you have the payroll record make JPEG of it and post it on here for us to see, otherwise you just making it up. You have evidence every state was rigged. Cite the source, show you proof, step up to the table.

13. Doodlehead profile image48

JS---I have given examples.    Richard Gilbert is one of many attorneys who have pending lawsuits for the collusion by RNC and Romney.   

Your kind are everywhere discouraging the truth.   However history shows the truth eventually trickles out.

The truth could stare you in the face and people like you just deny it anyway.

Your kind will eventually getting to where we have to suspect Romney for putting raisins in his oatmeal.

JS,

You have to admit it is a crime to put raisins in your oatmeal, now brown sugar on the other hand is totally accepted.

14. Doodlehead profile image48

American View---I threatened you with nothing.   You are a twister of the truth.

Doolittle,
      Really? From your post

Doodleheadposted 46 hours ago in reply to this

"I can  tell your propably are a Romney operative by your response, but in this case we are on to it and legal proceedings are in place."

Did you not Post that? by the way,"you are a twister of the truth" is not something a teacher would write have a great day young doolittle

15. JSChams profile image61
    JSChamsposted 11 years ago

Is all this BS about Ron Paul?

16. Doodlehead profile image48

JSChams----

This is about power and control of the two major parties.

17. Doodlehead profile image48

American View---your rude responses are just plain bland.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)