bankscottage profile image 93

Where are all of the bumper stickers and yard signs this election?

I just traveled from New York, through Mass., NH and well into Maine on the interstate (at rush hour on I-495) and I saw very few, if any, political bumper stickers for either party. It seemed like in 2008 there were Obama bumper stickers everywhere. The highest concentration of yard signs are in the small town my camp is located in. By my count, Romney 13, Obama 1, For Sale 6 (and this is in Maine!). Is there a lack of interest in this election? Are people afraid to commit to a candidate? Are people afraid to visibly show their support for a candidate? Is it too early for signs?

Best Answer Old Empresario says

hockey8mn profile image88

hockey8mn says

Attikos profile image78

Attikos says

Uninvited Writer profile image82

Susan Keeping (Uninvited Writer) says

• KK Trainor profile image

KK Trainor 4 years ago

I doubt it, I've gotten at least a half dozen stickers in the mail over the past month or so...only liberal vandals preventing my putting them on the car

KK Trainor profile image60

KK Trainor says