lovemychris profile image 78

Do you believe character assassination works?

Since the internet, we all can read about devious plots that have been instigated to mess with our sense of decency, right and wrong. Project Mockingbird was apparently set up by the CIA to sway our minds, and allow certain factions to do things, which otherwise would have been unacceptable to the masses. Case in point: Fox News, which is in the business of trying to bring down the president of the USA--this is subversion, plain and simple. Why do we allow it?

Robert the Bruce profile image60

Robert the Bruce says

• lovemychris profile image

Yes Dear (lovemychris) 2 years ago

Please direct me to a leftist network...I would watch it in a second. They banned RT and that other one...can't think of it. And no one ever accused a white republican president of "hating America", like they do Obama. No comparison, IMO.

Bruce Wayne II profile image60

Bruce Wayne II says

• lovemychris profile image

Yes Dear (lovemychris) 2 years ago

Oh malarkey! I am banned form the forums here because people don't like what I have to say. Guess what they tell me? Owners can do as they like. So--I guess business owners trump free speech? Certainly do. Yes, subversion. Making him an enemy of USA.

Snøwman profile image60

Snøwman says

• lovemychris profile image

Yes Dear (lovemychris) 2 years ago

Sure--you can protest gvt, but not Wall Street. And you can protest, but if you protest a Rep, you get to have those lovely black helicopters and thugs w guns on their back surrounding you. Or you get cages to protest in. Jail, mace, pepper spray.