kwade tweeling profile image 81

What is the first thing you think of when you hear the phrase: "Conspiracy Theory"?

Or if you prefer: What is the first thing you think when you hear a conspiracy theory. Do you dismiss it outright or consider the information before making a judgement? Why?

Cleo Burch profile image81

Cleo Burch says

2 weeks ago
  • kwade tweeling profile image

kwade tweeling 2 weeks ago

I feel much the same. I used to dismiss them all, until I started learning about some that have been proven true. Now I have a fondness for digging through crazy ideas.

Jeremy Gill profile image89

Jeremy Gill says

2 weeks ago
Elyse Thomas profile image86

Elyse Maupin-Thomas (Elyse Thomas) says

2 weeks ago
  • kwade tweeling profile image

kwade tweeling 2 weeks ago

Most conspiracy theories start because of some doubt.

I started looking into them for exactly the reason you mentioned. It's a great way to open your mind to asking questions. As long as you don't close it for them.

2 weeks ago
  • kwade tweeling profile image

kwade tweeling 2 weeks ago

That's a good way to look at it. A lot of interesting things have been labeled like that to discredit them, only to turn out to be true.

Aime F profile image84

Aime (Aime F) says

2 weeks ago
  • kwade tweeling profile image

kwade tweeling 2 weeks ago

Taking any story and running with it before finding out what's true is typically bad.

Terrielynn1 profile image86

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

2 weeks ago