kwade tweeling profile image 90

What is the first thing you think of when you hear the phrase: "Conspiracy Theory"?

Or if you prefer: What is the first thing you think when you hear a conspiracy theory. Do you dismiss it outright or consider the information before making a judgement? Why?

Cleo Burch profile image85

Cleo Burch says

• kwade tweeling profile image

kwade tweeling 3 months ago

I feel much the same. I used to dismiss them all, until I started learning about some that have been proven true. Now I have a fondness for digging through crazy ideas.

Jeremy Gill profile image96

Jeremy Gill says

Elyse Thomas profile image91

Elyse Maupin-Thomas (Elyse Thomas) says

• kwade tweeling profile image

kwade tweeling 3 months ago

Most conspiracy theories start because of some doubt.

I started looking into them for exactly the reason you mentioned. It's a great way to open your mind to asking questions. As long as you don't close it for them.

Aime F profile image87

Aime (Aime F) says

• kwade tweeling profile image

kwade tweeling 3 months ago

Taking any story and running with it before finding out what's true is typically bad.

• kwade tweeling profile image

kwade tweeling 3 months ago

That's a good way to look at it. A lot of interesting things have been labeled like that to discredit them, only to turn out to be true.

Terrielynn1 profile image94

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says