|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisements has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
New top 10 list from a WashPo columnist Jennifer Rubin.
Which of these do YOU think is the biggest Obama problem and why?
Personally, I slate #8 as the least of his worries. Romney's DOA in London, with some even suggesting he pull the plug on his trip and just come home...
Ten things Obama should worry about
By Jennifer Rubin
1. Congress passed legislation last night that would require President Obama to spell out within 30 days the precise sequestration cuts. Mitt Romney opposed the debt-ceiling deal that included the threat of sequestration.
2. New ads go up in 23 Jewish papers citing liberal Jews’ biting criticism on Israel. (The ad should have included the piece by Aaron David Miller, who has served in Democratic administrations.)
3. The Romney team is going to town on the small-business slur. And small-business people really don’t like Obama. (Gallup.com headline: “U.S. Business Owners Now Among Least Approving of Obama.”)
4. Obama rhetorically embraced gun control (“I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals”) but is doing nothing about it. Perfectly designed to anger both sides. (Unfortunately, he doesn’t understand AKs aren’t used by our soldiers. “The AK-47 is the weapon of choice for America’s enemies. American troops don’t commonly use them, but the Kalashnikov AK-47, originally designed by the Soviets but widely imitated, has been a symbol of violent revolution for decades.”)
5. Ignoring the fiscal cliff is a really bad idea, which may hurt the economy even more.
6. Voters like those voter ID laws, so railing against them is not smart. (The latest Public Policy Polling poll of Pennsylvania finds “58/37 support for Pennsylvania’s voter ID law. Republicans are pretty much unanimous in their support, independents favor it 55/41, and it even meets with favor from 35% of Democrats.”)
7. The national security leaks are becoming a liability for the White House, which is totally unprepared to address it. (No, I have no idea why Jay Carney is still in that job.) You do finally get the idea these guys have realized someone from the administration did leak, and no one wants later to be accused of a cover-up while a federal investigation is going on. (Two words of advice: Lawyer up.)
8. Mitt Romney seems kind of life-like these days. (“In a rare, unscripted moment, Mitt Romney joked with Brian Williams after the famed NBC anchor asked the Republican presidential candidate would pick a ‘incredibly boring white guy’ for Vice President, as reported by Politico. ‘You told me you were not available,’ Romney said with a chuckle. ‘Touche, governor,’ Williams responded.”)
9. The Dems are reduced to reviving the “war on women.” Seriously.
10.The economy still stinks.
By Jennifer Rubin | 04:35 PM ET, 07/26/2012
by Holle Abee5 years ago
To Obama, I'd say to be more engaged and show a little more passion. Act like you WANT to be POTUS for 4 more years.To Romney, I'd say, "Calm down!" I thought he did a good job in the last debate, but at...
by Skarlet5 years ago
Why does the mainstream media continue to attack Mitt Romney?Now that we know Mitt Romney has paid MORE than his fair share of taxes and donated millions to charities, why do people keep demonizing him? Obama came out...
by Ray Williams5 years ago
At this point, who are you voting for? Romney or Obama?I realize it's a pretty redundant question, but I'm wondering what some of my followers(and hopefully new followers) actually think. Give me some...
by mio cid5 years ago
Can the republicans diminish the significance of this powerful truth ,as the republicans were against both these accomplishments by a democratic president?
by stanwshura5 years ago
Do I alone shudder in horror imagining a Romney Whitehouse and foreign relations?"Corporations are people, my friends"?!"I like firing people"."If elected President, my first act will...
by Susan Reid5 years ago
This is from FORBES. I am posting the whole article for your consideration:In tonight’s debate we saw a transformed Barack Obama, and it made a very big difference. In the first debate Governor Mitt Romney was relaxed...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.