jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

GOP ran states balance budgets for the future

1. phion profile image61
    phionposted 5 years ago

Right now it seems that only the GOP ran states are concerned with balancing budgets. Looking at the stats and looking at our fiscal realities, I am left wondering if any Democrat ran states even care about a balanced budget.  Do you care about what you leave to your children? Or do you only care about your pension? Will you make the hard decisions for them?

Granted not all GOP ran states have balanced their budgets, but it seems that those that have are ONLY ran by the GOP. Can anyone show me evidence to the contrary?

Will you answer history's call as the greatest generation did? Or will you refuse to sacrifice so you can continue to live in the comfort of big government?

Can you imagine the riots that would follow the current lazy gluttonous America if they were told they had to ration food, gas, or anything else? 

We need to become the next greatest generation, and say we will do what it takes, in order to survive these days.

1. Mighty Mom profile image90
      Mighty Momposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That settles it. I'm moving to New Jersey!

1. phion profile image61
        phionposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You’re so silly. I just posted a light hearted link that I really hope you check out on another thread, but if not…here it is    http://pinterest.com/pin/177681147769636132/cxb

2. phion profile image61
        phionposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't suggest NJ by the way;)

working