If you were president of the United States of America what would your top five policies be ?
1) Raise taxes on those making $500,000 or more annually, lower taxes for those making less than and remove the SS cap.
2) Invest in manufacturing of all kinds, auto, energy, etc. charge tarrifs to equal the evaded tax amount on "American product" fro China or India, etc.give a tax incentive for growing American jobs
3) Institute tight regulations, drug testing work or volunteer requirement, for welfare recipients.Possible time frame application- no lifers allowed
4) Make incremental spending cuts (I can not imagine how hard this would be, such a delicate matter to not fall back into recession)
5) Create a short easy path to citezenship
Some great ideas here Tammybarette. Please keep them coming folks. We're looking for what your top five policies would be if you were President of the United States of America.
by Person of Interest6 years ago
Our United States of America is the only First World Country in the world where people are afraid to call medical 911.
by TheWorldNow12 months ago
Something that really bothers me is when people don't have respect for the Office of the President of the United States.It doesn't matter if you disagree with or hate the occupant of the Office, you still need to show...
by Alem Belton6 years ago
I am still trying to configure this theory so, I am just looking for different opinions right now. Although I know that The U.S. is controlled by a hand full of wealthy people, I am hard pressed to believe that...
by movingout4 years ago
Give me a break! Like a bunch of whiney kids who didn't get their way! If they hate it here so badly, and hate the POTUS so much, leave the country!
by WeStand4Freedom7 years ago
Impeachment of a President One would think that the impeachment of a president is not conducive in showing him support.”Give him a chance,” people say. President Obama, to be exact, has been in office...
by safiq ali patel4 years ago
From January 1st 2013 Taxes in the United States of America go upwards. People in the United States of America will pay higher taxes from this day. What is your opinion of these Tax Rises?
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.