jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

New Republican Idea: Punishing Rape Victims With Jail Time!

1. Paul Wingert profile image78
    Paul Wingertposted 4 years ago

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/25/n … jail-time/

It's obvious that this lunatic isn't mentally capable for holding any kind pf public office! This is the United States, not some fucked up 3rd world church/state! To the people of New Mexico, get rid of this crazy b**ch and anyone else like her!

1. Ralph Deeds profile image66
      Ralph Deedsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Amen! There's an inexhaustible supply of lunatics in this country.

2. puppypaws profile image60
      puppypawsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Time to get out the firing squads and open the concentration,,,,,oops, I mean reeducation camps. 

But it will be for a good cause.

3. puppypaws profile image60
      puppypawsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Why such vulgar language?  With all your education, I would think that you  would be capable of writing in a more persuasive, logical and civilized  manner.  What would Lisa think?

4. Barefootfae profile image59
      Barefootfaeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh for Pete's sake do you actually think that will go anywhere at all?
      Now let's look at something else. That was a blog and i clicked the hyperlink about the rapist forcing a woman to have his child and it went to a rant about conservatives wanting rape victims to have children.
      Is this the kind of "facts" that I am always screamed at about not having? No. It's merely a rant and most of the leftist ranters are right here with you.
      Conversely in other forums I see signs of the wiser among you waking up. Maybe you should take part in those forums and quit crying about things that ain't gonna happen.
      And you know they ain't happening now don't you?

1. Ralph Deeds profile image66
        Ralph Deedsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, Virginia and other? states have passed mandatory pre-abortion trans vaginal ultra sounds.
        A lunatic proposed one here in Michigan, but the Republican majority leader of the state senate killed it. Another proposed arming public school teachers.

1. Barefootfae profile image59

Wow, Ralph!
          Imagine the idea that people see there is actually a baby in there!
          What do you want them to see? Turnips?

2. Barefootfae profile image59

What's wrong with arming teachers?
          You don't trust our teachers with our kids?

2. wilderness profile image98
    wildernessposted 4 years ago
    1. Paul Wingert profile image78
      Paul Wingertposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Tampering witrh evidence? Unbelievable! How do people like this get elected? So these whackjobs thinks it's ok to go ahead and endanger the rape victom's life (for starters) to preserve the evidence. There's a thing called a rape kit.

working