jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Good thing we don't know anyone like this. :)

1. Sed-me profile image84
    Sed-meposted 3 years ago
    1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The worst part is-- there's a whole generation that thinks this is completely normal. Will we have to eventually establish 'no media' zones in places like parks and restaurants? Would we dare?
      Can you imagine the American Pioneers going west and not even hearing from their families and friends for months or years? Well, at least they had each other.
      It's a good video... now  I'm signing off ... for awhile.

Sed-meposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You can't leave us! It's not that we actually want to change, we just want to recognize, out loud,  that it's wrong and bad... like smoking.

2. GA Anderson profile image83
    GA Andersonposted 3 years ago

Geez, I saw this post hours ago, and enjoyed and totally agreed with the link.

Sorry to see no one has rewarded your effort with any responses.

So here's mine. It seems like there is nothing to disagree with, and we all hate choir sessions. smile

GA

Aren't you sweet. It never bothers me if no one responds. I figure you set the boat in the water and if it floats, it floats.

Yeah, I had the same reaction to the link... sad commentary, but true and we all know it. Now what?

1. GA Anderson profile image83
        GA Andersonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My favorite tactic is to actually call people that text me - instead of answering their texts. I hope forcing them to actually speak to someone pisses them off. I know it gives me a chuckle forcing them out of their comfort zone.

GAS

1. bBerean profile image60
          bBereanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

They actually have voice to text programs, and programs that read texts.  Just think about that.  WITWCT?  (What Is The World Coming To?)

2. Sed-me profile image84

That's hilarious. It is so nice to never have to talk to anyone. What a terrible thing that is.

working