jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Finally -The mainstream media meets its match !

1. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 8 months ago

I hope there will be no serious White House Press conferences until the media straightens out it's major deficits of  ethics ,reality ,  integrity and honesty !   When will the mainstream  media  resume it's course along the ONE path of truth ?

1. jackclee lm profile image72
      jackclee lmposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I agree. The media has to look in the mirror and accept a big portion of the outcome which they created... inadvertently I might add...

2. Don W profile image80
      Don Wposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Alternatively, how about this: Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Larry Page ban Trump from using Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. Then all the major news outlets refuse to print or broadcast anything Trump says until his administration "straightens out it's major deficits of  ethics ,reality ,  integrity and honesty". Sound good?

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 8 months ago in reply to this

You forgot whitehouse.gov.  That one could be a little difficult to keep him off of.   Maybe you could get the Russians to shut it down? lol

1. Don W profile image80
          Don Wposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I think not giving Trump his Twitter fix would be enough to push him over the edge to be honest lol.  He'd probably threaten to send the marines into Twitter headquarters. They should block him for a day and say it was a technical glitch, just to see what happens.

3. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 8 months ago in reply to this

This will be scary news for a lot of the druggy entitled folks.
      http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13373447.jpg
      Good thing they will be able to find jobs soon, oh...one that doesn't do drug testing that is.  Heavens, they might have to stop with the illegal drugs.  There will be riots in the streets, ha!

Disclaimer: I didn't find that on Twitter, so not sure its for real.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  Jan 20
      "January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."

2. Credence2 profile image87
    Credence2posted 8 months ago

The only ONE PATH of truth for you must eminate from the mouth of the Orange Tinged Chosen one.

The fool lays in wait for the eternal tyrant, for them Trump=Truth. The perfect definition of today's rightwinger?

working