jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Hilary says "I'm Having a Hard Time Watching the News "....?

1. ahorseback profile image39
    ahorsebackposted 7 months ago

Really  ?  Having recently decided to 'Come out of the woods '  because the 'walk in the woods didn't work ',apparently ,    I wonder just what she  see's there ,  I grew up in the woods and  know that you don't get the true  experience until you stop trying to change reality of the experience.

Some advice for Hilary ?

THIS .
    https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13453050.png

NOT THIS .

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13453051.png

1. mike102771 profile image84
      mike102771posted 7 months agoin reply to this

Out of the woods? Don't her and Bill live in Harlem? Was she in hiding after losing to Trump?

1. GA Anderson profile image83
        GA Andersonposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Well Mike, she was definitely avoiding the spotlight. Whether Harlem could be equated to "the woods" or not is a metaphoric issue.

GA

2. Live to Learn profile image82
    Live to Learnposted 7 months ago

There is always a silver lining if you look for it. Hillary should remember that it could have been worse. We could be watching the news after a Hillary victory.

OMG! You just had to do that didn't you? I am having a hard enough time visualizing the Trump presidency, and now you have added the nightmare-like visions of what a Hillary presidency would have entailed.

It might take a while, but I will get you for that one.

For starters, try this; Have you heard the public-speaking tip, (for anxious public speakers), of imagining your audience sitting naked? Well, see if you can imagine a Pres. Trump speech with him standing naked - without a podium!

Ha! Got cha!

GA

1. Live to Learn profile image82
        Live to Learnposted 7 months agoin reply to this

I just threw up. Thanks a bunch. smile

2. colorfulone profile image91
        colorfuloneposted 7 months agoin reply to this

I still haven't gotten over when Trump schlonged that deplorable Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail.

Hello Colorfulone,

I was almost tempted to look-up 'schlonged' to see what the generally accepted understanding of it is. Because by what I think it means; I don't know what incident you are referring to.

But then I thought, Nah!.

GA

working