Where are the 65% who said the country was going in the wrong direct?

1. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 7 months ago

Before the Nov. election, a poll consistantly shows about 65% of the people thought our countey was heading in the wrong direction.
    That number is down to 54% in the larest poll 4/2017.
    However, the question is this. Where are the rest of these 65?

Our country, under Trump, is clearly changing course. On multiple fronts, we are changing domestically and in foreign policy. What is it that we are missing?
    People wanted change, they voted for change, now the changes are starting to happen and yet,
    I don't see the over whelming support. At least not in the news and in the sentiments of the average people.

I guess there is always the possibility that some of those 65% actually wants more from Obama and didn't get it. They are the progressive left who thought Obama didn't go far enough. If they are of any great number, Bernie Sanders would be President.

So here is my question for those 65% who thought our country was heading in the wrong direction.
    What is it that you hope for now? That is different than what President Trump is trying to do?

1. ahorseback profile image77
      ahorsebackposted 7 months agoin reply to this

-Term Limits now -                          - no one's touching this .
      -Smaller federal government           - in progress .
      -Less federal intrusions to liberties - in progress
      -The wall                                       - in progress
      -Tax reform                                    - in progress
      -VA reform                                    - happening
      -DOJ reforms                                - happening
      -Foreign policy respect , reform      -in progress
      -Drain the swamp                           - ?

I believe a Twenty  percent percentage who voted Trump feel  immediate effective change , and are thus silenced ?   The rest of us are awaiting hard core change , Term Limits etc.  One has to admit  real change or the perception of change  began on day one with job reforms , talk of tax reforms ,  a return to a soveriegn   , popular  form of governing ,   Personally , I feel that if all Trump accomplishes is  an altered image by foreign  countries and their leadership -- for the better , we win !

working