jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Are Leftist Tin Foil hat Melt-downs Dangerous to Bystanders ?

1. ahorseback profile image40
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

Be aware ,   I hear they are catching ,  While the left  has litteral tear filled melt downs about EVERY move Trump makes - Obama must be laughing in his sleep ,    dreaming about the Alinsky bombing run on the US constitution ,  the military ,  the media , the starry eyed  looks on liberal  news reporters .

If the world wide reputation of our country wasn't at stake it would almost be "Biggly "laughable .

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Stripped of the connotations and sensationalism, you are correct.  The absolute insistence that everything the left has done to the country is necessary will and is causing harm, as is the absolute insistence that only the left programs are of any value at all.

2. colorfulone profile image91
      colorfuloneposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Say it isn't so that Hillary is running for president again.  "Onward Together?"  She is like a turd that won't flush with her serial criminality.   

I'm sick of that lying fifth degree witch.

3. colorfulone profile image91
      colorfuloneposted 5 months agoin reply to this

"...  the media , the starry eyed  looks on liberal  news reporters."

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13532610.jpg
      sad

2. ahorseback profile image40
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

I was so excited last night , I watched re-runs of the clinton  voter melt-down , U- Tube on election night ., Brian Williams , Rachel Maddow ,  The CNN , MSnbc , CBS ,   one news desk after another as the election results came in .     

When the news media dictates what a collective people actually SHOULD  think , do and say ? And they actually do that ?!?! like liberals have .  Actually watching  constitutional rights become cannon fodder  for the absurdity of the last election , the first amendment , second , fifth , .........whats happening in America at the expense of the  truth and reality  is shamefully awkward.

I wonder how far into this alternate reality that the left will go ?

working