jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Fear not Democrats ,Paul Ryan won't let you down .

1. ahorseback profile image39
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

Paul Ryan now leads the very important Republican wing of the new Democratic party .   John McCain , Mitch McConnell , Lyndsey Graham ,   all the Republicans are aligning themselves against  any political progress by simply NOT opposing any opposition to  legislative obstructionist  democrats in senate , Nothing will change , and the blame will be projected onto the back of Trump .

Congress , Senate get to keep their jobs this way , Do nothing but talk  and legislatively delay ?     Did you know over fifty percent of these people leaving office become lobbyists for large corporations and foreign interests ?

Or was it that you simply didn't care ?

1. Credence2 profile image83
      Credence2posted 4 months agoin reply to this

That is great news, Ahorseback.

Any disharmony within the GOP family has gotta be a plus for me. Divide and conquer, I always say. But the GOP knows all about obstruction. So, now you are going to take your medicine even if it is to be administered rectally.

And I'll say again, We are going to get him. You know who...

I always care about Congress taking liberties, so what else is new? I am focused now on giving the GOP the bash in the chops that it deserves.

2. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 4 months agoin reply to this

The problem is that people have had a chance to see how Trump really functions over the last couple of months. Naturally, most are recoiling in horror.

1. ahorseback profile image39
        ahorsebackposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Yea , Here ! .............     Here's your safe space ,

2. colorfulone profile image90
    colorfuloneposted 4 months ago

Just listened to Paul Ryan say that the changes in regulations just this year has saved families and businesses more than $63 Billion dollars.   Obama's over regulations has been terrible for the economy, but you know that.

Right at the end of this CBN News video:
    "Christian Broadcasting Network"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEIkUuj … ture=share

I hadn't heard that amount from the changes the Trump Administration is saving the working class before.  Its great to have a leader that wants to help the common people who work for a living and pay their taxes.  That helps people to have a little extra to give a homeless person a bag lunch, or other acts of kindness.  Or, save up for something special for them self.

Paul Ryan was linked to former Secretary Hillary Clinton in the Pay to Play scheme she was running out of the Clinton Foundation.  So!  Just saying.

working