jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (23 posts)

Is the Trump opposition the result of a total democratic rabies bite?

1. ahorseback profile image41
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

I ask this because the left is drooling at the mouth at every turn , wandering strangely in circles and snarling at  friends and family ?  All classic signs of aa rabies bite ?

Have you been bitten ?

1. colorfulone profile image90
      colorfuloneposted 4 months agoin reply to this

I see a lot of people that need help understanding rites of passage so they can truly evolve in a progressive direction.  Maybe in many cases they have blood on their hands and the blood of innocent lives is crying out. 

I don't know the answers but it seems there needs to be some compassionate intervention on a national level.  Come Lord!

ahorsebackposted 4 months agoin reply to this

I agree !   It won't come from the people that incite however , The media .

1. colorfulone profile image90

I've seen some YouTube videos where journalists are on camera reading the script, and all of a sudden they say I can't do this anymore and quite.  That would be cut on the big networks.

My favorite is Jonathan Pie getting pissed off and telling the real news.  I'm pretty sure he quit before he got fired.  Funny! 
          2:47 -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syjp9lsWBhc

Fuunnnyyy !

2. ptosis profile image78
            ptosisposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Hmmmm you do know that guy is a standup comedian whose character is a news reporter... Yes?

2. Live to Learn profile image80
    Live to Learnposted 4 months ago

It does appear that someone has been bitten but I'm pretty sure that person isn't on the left.

You Are in such Denial , It's really almost Funny !

1. Live to Learn profile image80
        Live to Learnposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Well, I can take solace in the belief that I am not working diligently to be a part of the problem.

I feel that the voice of the reluctant right [correct ] must be heard at least in response to the  incredibly loud , constantly whiny voices on the left .

You have to admit I;m spirited .

I Got This!............:-]

1. Live to Learn profile image80
            Live to Learnposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Spirited? Is that what we are calling it? smile

3. ptosis profile image78
    ptosisposted 4 months ago

SALON....
    Republicans have gotten away with pretense after pretense for decades, hiding behind one phony construction after another

But we have arrived at a point both in the nascent Trump presidency and in our national political life when they can’t hide any longer who they are.

Sessions used the dodge of “I cannot recall” or “I can’t remember” so many times the news shows ran his fake faulty memory on a video loop.

Civilian control of the military? Yet another constitutional principle apparently abandoned by Republicans..

Meanwhile, behind closed doors in a basement hidey-hole somewhere else in the Senate office building, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was writing the new top-secret Republican “health care” bill, preparing to ram it through a vote before going on summer recess

. With speculation rising about whether or not Trump will go all Saturday Night Massacre, fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and transform us overnight from a democracy into a totalitarian backwater, I guess we shall see

For the sake of seeking truth ,  Lets say congress controls the military .  How did that work in Viet -Nam ?
      Nor by the way ,can the white house fight a battle on a hill in Afghanistan ,   
      It cannot ever be again ,that politicians control  the soldier .

Calling Sessions a liar , for liberals , is strangely reminiscent of a Clinton tactic .
      Better find a new tactic.

A "Totalitarian Backwater " sounds like the recently deceased DNC.

How IS that Obama Care working ?

1. ptosis profile image78

That's right, deflect, distract and utter flak. 
        https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.photographers-resource.co.uk%2Fimages%2Fwildlife%2Fspecies%2Fmammals%2Fsquirrels%2FWiki_Red_Squirrel.jpg&f=1

Yokozuna
        Like any investigator, Mueller is constrained by the laws of this land. One of the rules he operates under is that he needs probable cause to open a new thread in the investigation. While Comey in all likelihood spoke the truth when he said that Trump was not a target of the investigation, Trump's actions subsequent to those three utterances created the very probable cause that had eluded the investigation up to that time. Now, thanks to Trump himself, Trump himself is a subject of the investigation. Trump's innate inability to remain quiet and let a fire burn itself out remains his greatest weakness.

So you say , That was a very cool  transition from a nothing to a something ,  If I were to ever learn to deflect , I will have  learned it from a Clinton or an Obama .     

Bottom line --After all of these fake,  false alarms,   You still have nothing on Trump and THAT will soon  be tattooed onto Muellers forehead too .
          Don't worry though , He can have a book deal too .

And I won't let liberals forget that , that's why I'm here .

OK,  I get that. I truly do. Favorite speech:

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender -  Winston Churchill

Just admit it , You got bitten didn't you !

Spider bite.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13575625.png

4. ptosis profile image78
    ptosisposted 4 months ago

http://triblive.com/opinion/featuredcom … -for-trump

another way to view the naming of former FBI Director Robert Mueller to investigate  ... It is actually a blessing, at least in the short term. .... Mueller has basically unlimited powers now,  .. He can, for instance, lean on Congress to curb its own investigations as complicating the main one. ... Mueller can take as long as he wants. ... What's also quite striking in the hysterical media coverage of the usurper Trump is what didn't happen before. Remember Attorney General Eric Holder's Fast and Furious?  ... Remember Internal Revenue Service agents stalling conservative Obama opponents seeking nonprofit status in 2011-12? .. Remember Benghazi ... Clinton email? ... Hopefully, the probity of Mueller's probe will prove convincing whichever way it goes.

I do agree, .......It may and should expose the egg on the face of establishment Congress ,Senate  and the unbelievable bias of downstream -media .

OMG!!!!! You a -a- a- AGREE with ME?. 
        (fell flat on the floor in a stupor)

Easy dude ,  It can happen .

2. colorfulone profile image90

Wow!  +1
      I do have a memory.  There are plenty of stones to turn where there are actually illegal actions.

working