jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Pentagon Retweet calls for Trump to Resign

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 4 weeks ago

“authorized operator” of the account “erroneously re-tweeted content that would not be endorsed by the Department of Defense.”

Pentagon erased a & then disavowed a mistaken retweet  that
    call for President Trump to resign.

“The solution is simple… Roy Moore: Step down from the race. Al Franken: Resign from congress.” Donald Trump: Resign from the presidency. GOP: Stop making sexual assault a partisan issue. It’s a crime as is your hypocrisy.”

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13784550_f1024.jpg

1. ahorseback profile image82
      ahorsebackposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I am thinking seriosly that if Trump continues such an outstanding performance as President of America , That we should introduce legislation to allow a third and  even a forth term in office .   That would certainly set a few heads around here straight...............................

Imagine the childish outrage then  watch their heads explode ! I would do it just for that reason .

ptosisposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

You like to watch heads exploding? Please stop sharing your masturbation fantasies online!

ahorsebackposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

I suggest you clean up the act now or get flagged .

ptosisposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

"Imagine the childish outrage then  watch their heads explode ! I would do it just for that reason ."

Please do not share your psychosexual fantasies of  self-gratification, autoeroticism, frottage, self-defilement with the rest of us.

ahorsebackposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Ptosis , guess what ...... you don't get to determine who or how one shares in forums ,   otherwise become a "moderator ".

ptosisposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

"I suggest you clean up the act now or get flagged"
                You're projecting again. I feel like I'm talking to an bot.
                https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13785803_f1024.jpg

2. Live to Learn profile image79
      Live to Learnposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

So, setting aside the fact that I see it all as hypocritical and pointless (seeing as how none of this hoopla will change the environment we live in and things will go back to the 'status quo' quietly after the witch hunts are over) what is your point? That someone who gains unauthorized access to a tweet  account should be celebrated for sharing their opinion on it?

The only way to change things is to have a fundamental change in the manner in which society views the opposite sex. This is a matter which will take generations to accomplish. They are not all pigs. They are guilty of piggish acts. If we all had to leave the company of polite society for isolated individual acts we would be a nation of hermits.

working