jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (30 posts)

What happened to Senator John McCain?

1. jackclee lm profile image80
    jackclee lmposted 6 weeks ago

This new story is just bizarre. How can a long sitting senator be so naive?

2. jackclee lm profile image80
    1. Randy Godwin profile image95
      Randy Godwinposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

No wonder you post such incredible comments, Jack! Do you believe everything you read on these crap websites? lol

1. promisem profile image99
        promisemposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

It's ironic that Fox News lovers scream about "liberal media" that goes through a massive fact checking process, but they don't have a problem with a dinky political website owned by "Big Jim".

The Indiana publisher of dcwhispers.com is below, according to its site registration.

Hard to understand how Big Jim has such amazing knowledge about the FBI, CIA and Washington DC politics.

http://bigjimedia.com/

The saddest thing is these crap sites are loved by Trump fans, Pro. But then, they are about as real as Fox News claims to be.

jackclee lmposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

This story is more believable than the book fire and Fury which is pure fiction.

1. psycheskinner profile image82
              psycheskinnerposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

There is no scale of crapness that produces a justification for believing crap. If you have a valid point to make about McCain, start a new crap-free thread.

2. GA Anderson profile image84
          GA Andersonposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Hey there promisem. Surprise! I have a correction that actually agrees with you.

Bigjimedia.com doesn't have any "amazing knowledge about the FBI, CIA and Washington DC", they just created content based on a Beitbart article.

I was as skeptical as you when I followed the link to DCWhispers, and even more skeptical when that link led to a Breitbart article.

As before, and in agreement with you, I too would suggest a little more stringent "source" evaluation for jackclee.

GA

1. promisem profile image99
            promisemposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Thanks, GA. Good journalists confirm their information from credible and sometimes multiple sources. Bad journalists mimic anything they find.

What part of the story do you find unbelievable?
              It actually started to make sense to me. I was wondering what was going on with the Senator especially with some of his latest votes to kill the repeal of ACA and others...
              He was not acting in concert with GOP which he claims to be one...
              He is the useful idiots for the media and Democrats. Thy use him to do their dirty work.
              This story will have more to come I am sure...

I'm not surprised you find the story believable, Jack. You find Fox believable, Nuff sed! tongue

You are always critical of Fox news but the main street media has been the one lying to you and you don’t even question it? That is how blind you are?
                  I actually watch mostly Fox Business Channel and they have been 100% correct on the Trump effect on our economy. They have been reporting on this for the past year. If you follow thir advice, you would be 25% wealthier today than one year ago.

Give me a link proving the MSM is lying about their reporting while Fox is "Fair and Balanced," Jack. And not one of your crappy rightwing sources as usual. Or is this simply another of your opinions?

2. promisem profile image99
                promisemposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

You believe it because you want to believe it and not because it's true.

McCain has months left to live if he is lucky. Why don't you let him die in peace?

jackclee lmposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

He can die in peace while the American people suffer under Obamacare.
                  He is a traitor as far as I am concerned. He ran on repeal and lied to his constituents and the American people. At every turn, he try to prevent Trump of implementing his agenda.
                  He was in the Senate for over 30 years and have very little accomplishments in his name.
                  He is a darling of the media for being the maverick...
                  He is the quenticential  RINO.

3. jackclee lm profile image80

By the way, even a die hard Trump Derangement Syndrome, at some point will give up and join the band wagon. Just wondering when that will happen with you Randy...Have a great year.

TDS is another Fox News invention to assure their audience the left is wrong. Or are you making this judgement using your own psychiatric qualifications? lol

If you check the forum, I have been using this term a long time. It is not a Fox invention. It identifies a real condition of some democrats after the election who were literally sick, could get out of bed, crying non stop... cutting off friends and family who voted for Trump.
        In the media, you have anchors and reporters going out of their way to spin the news against Trump at their own detriment... that is a clear indicator of TDS. When someone lost all sense of common sense and comit character suicide.

Randy Godwinposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Just another of your misguided opinions, Jack. No substance and no facts. You simply cannot do any better, can you?

Yes it is my opinion and time will tell if I am correct or not. I stand behind every word.
            Can you do the same?

I always keep my word, Jack. I don't find it necessary to use dubious websites to prove a point. Can you say the same

So you didn't vote for McCain when he had the idiot Palin as his running mate? Do tell...   smile

I voted for McCain even though I supported Romney. It was a choice of the lesser of two evils between Obama and McCain. It was a mistake for the GOP to go with McCain. We conservatives were told he was our best bet...and were told to hold our noses and vote the ticket.
                This time around, I did not vote for either candidate in the top of the ticket. I supported Dr. Carson and later Ted Cruz who were the better Conservative candidates.
                I was ambivalent about Trump and he was not a true Conservative with a lot of baggage.
                As it turned out, he was the right choice at the right time. Only him alone could survive the attacks by the Hillary camp and the deep state Obama setup...

In politics sometimes things happen for the wring reasons.
                I do believe Trump will be a fine President to my surprise.

You voted for McCain and the Moron Palin and now you're dogging him out?  lol A lack of judgement seems to be a regular thing with you, Jack. Or have you noticed? tongue

Obama turned out to be a disaster for our country which lead to the destruction of your party and the election of Trump...
                    How well was your judgement?

working