jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you think history will see Obama?

1. LelahKimball profile image82
    LelahKimballposted 9 years ago

How do you think history will see Obama?

2. IRISH.N profile image60
    IRISH.Nposted 8 years ago

I think an attacker against the international economic crisis with the mist of recession

3. Menso El Rey profile image55
    Menso El Reyposted 8 years ago

As one of the most overrated politicians of all time.

4. Hi-Jinks profile image60
    Hi-Jinksposted 8 years ago

A lot better than you do now, Let us not forget that when Obama became President, he recieved America. She lies bleeding and raped alone in the road. It will take much work and money and time to restore her. The Right stole from her and kicked her to the curb and blames the Left for her condition.

5. cuts73 profile image57
    cuts73posted 8 years ago

That's like asking after September 11th, 2001, how history would see George W. Bush. There's not enough data in yet. September 14th, 2001, George W. Bush stood in the midst of the ruins of Ground Zero. At the end of his second term as president, he stood in the midst of the ruins of a nation's economy. It seems history always shows past presidents in a better light than they enjoyed while in office. If a president was considered bad, then history will deem him average. If a president was good, then history will deem him a saint. This always holds true except with the people who lived through the years of the administration in question. I recently viewed a poll of the ten worst presidents of history. Herbert Hoover was number nine. My grandmother who lived through the depression, would beg to differ. With all that being said, President Obama has the potential of being one of the great ones.

working