jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When will we have peace in our hearts?

1. lisa101 profile image53
    lisa101posted 8 years ago

When will we have peace in our hearts?

We have been fighting seance the beginning of time,will this world ever know real peace,and  how long do we have to wait?

2. kloutman69 profile image57
    kloutman69posted 8 years ago

I feel that we will have peace, just as soon as we all realize that we are all one simple thing; HUMAN! We must go beyond race, religon & culture! I've never met a man or woman who doesn't bleed, hurt, cry or laugh etc. We may all be unique but, we are still simply human!

3. adsensesecrets profile image60
    adsensesecretsposted 8 years ago

it will never happen, just like most animals humans have a territorial gene

4. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 7 years ago

I am idealist, I believe that if we manage to grow in every other sense so fast /technologically, scientifically../ we are also able to grow emotionally and work on ourselves to get rid of  our selfish genes such as territorial. We don't need it any more for our survival, we have more than we need /at least most of us and if we would be able to share with poor neighbours, all of us/.

It just worries me that we choose when to behave like humans / live in a comfort.../ and when to behave like animals /fight for our territory.../. You can not sit on both chairs. You live like a human, you work on your human skills and stop  excusing violence and fights as your 'animal make up' for survival.

5. profile image0
    Dog On A Missionposted 7 years ago

When people realise that USMC Major General Smedley Butler was right.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/warisaracket

When we refuse to enlist, refuse to be conscripted and tell government and the bankers to "shove it".

working