jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who is going shopping on Black Friday?

1. JenJen0703 profile image83
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

Who is going shopping on Black Friday?

2. profile image49
    chadtadposted 6 years ago

Ohh me,  mee!

Definitely me!I'm gonna go hunting for some good black Friday deals.

3. iamholm profile image74
    iamholmposted 6 years ago

Not me. Tried it just once, never have to do that again and I tell everyone I was temporarily not in complete control of my faculties that morning! Cyber Monday, however, I'll be all over that.

4. profile image0
    a-eliza-agnesposted 6 years ago

I am. I have to buy a laptop and I am willing to go at all hours in order to get a good one for a good price. I will also be immediately returning home and sleeping after my goal of purchasing a laptop has been acomplished.

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I would, but I have no money. Instead I am sitting down at the table looking at all of the good deals, then I'm training for a new job. Motivation. I'll get the New Years rush. There are supposibly better deals at that time of year.

6. proudmamma profile image78
    proudmammaposted 6 years ago

Not out to shop, but out to work. I am a retail manager. I get to be on the opposite end of all the shopping. I get to work 5pm to 2am on Thanksgiving Day.................. to prepare for the sale which starts at 10pm. Then I get to go back on Friday to work 9am to 9pm. I work the entire busy weekend....all twelve hour shifts.....I will be begging for Monday to hurry up and get her quick! That will be the start of my three days off......Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. JenJen0703 profile image83
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

I used to shop on Black Friday, and yes, you can find good deals if you are looking for something specific and know where you want to go.  These last couple years, I have not been finding as good of deals as I used to.  Instead, when I shop, I hit the clearance racks randomly and am slowly stockpiling gifts for my children.  This is turning out to be a cheaper way to buy toys than Black Friday, so I am not sure if I will be shopping this year or not with everyone else.

8. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I am! I am!! My family and friends get together, review all the coupons and sales fliers and plan our attack. We typically split up in teams of two and fan out across the city to hit our spots for everyone needs (wants). It will be interesting this year as several stores will be open at midnight with the sales, whereas in years past it wasn't until 4a or 5a before the sales hit. I think we will still go in teams, but we might stagger our shopping time frames. I guess it will depend on when the best sales are going on. All I know is by about 9:30a everyone is ready for lunch because we ate breakfast too damn early...lol. Happy shopping everyone!!