jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think the world will end in 2012?

1. Oldskool903 profile image74
    Oldskool903posted 8 years ago

Do you think the world will end in 2012?

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

No. What will end is all the revenue being generated from all the scare-mongering.

Maybe the world will undergo some form of natural change/events, who knows. But it won't end. And then we can happily sit and wait for the next end of the world prediction.

There's been over 200 prophecies, past and present. We seem to lurch through two or three (uneventful apocalypses) then it's all quite for a while.

Then Nostradamus is dug up, or some ancient culture. Then  there are the bible prophecies. Wooooooo smile

3. prasadjain profile image70
    prasadjainposted 8 years ago

In my 60 years of life, I have come across such so called 'prophecies' atleast a dozen times.Never it has become true.Not even this time. The world  has such a wonderful capacity to survive and the five elements here, work so meticulously, that, all living organisms cannot end so obruptly.
         And, even if is going to end, what is there to think so deeply about it? When you cannot stop a thing, why to think about it? Is there no better business than that?If we all end up simulteneously, OK, that's also fine;we can meet in heaven and have a beautiful friendly chat.WE need not spend anything to meet there.
      This world is so beautiful and bountiful. Let's enjoy everyday here, as the gift of god.Live happily, live meaningfully, instead of wasting your time on nonsense things!

4. Oldskool903 profile image74
    Oldskool903posted 8 years ago

The worst part is the world is suppose to end 2012 December 21st... my birthday haha

5. someonewhoknows profile image76
    someonewhoknowsposted 8 years ago

Lets hope it's a happy birthday!

From what I gather,there is suppose to be an increase in consciousness or awareness of some sort.Maybe we could read eachothers minds.That would be something wouldn't it !