jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are conspiracies real, do they happen? Or are they the creation the 'paranoid'

1. days leaper profile image78
    days leaperposted 8 years ago

Are conspiracies real, do they happen?  Or are they the  creation the 'paranoid' or Schizophrenic?

Who was it who said "just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me."?  So is the above an indication that people who hear things find it easier to deal with the victim, shutting them up rather than stopping, or helping to stop whatever may be going on, or even finding out if it is! - (The burden of proof is very much on the victims shoulders.)

2. John for truth profile image56
    John for truthposted 8 years ago

I'm not sure I understand your question, or at least the paragraph under it.

Conspiracies aren't all bunched together as a whole. They are individual theories or realities. 9-11 was NOT what our media told us it was. Kennedy, Lincoln were two presidents that were assassinated to shut them up, or stop them from taking the power away from the controlling Elite.....ET's are real and not a myth, the New World Order is a reality in the making......what else do you want to know about?

3. profile image0
    Dog On A Missionposted 8 years ago

I talk about the Reichstag Fire alot. That's because:

1. It was clearly a conspiracy.
    2. Practically all modern historians acknowledge that it was an   inside job.

4. days leaper profile image78
    days leaperposted 8 years ago

Sorry, to be unclear.  A nitwit psychology teacher trainee seemed to believe that persons with the aforementioned illness tended to have an overly pre-occupation with such things.  I was wondering if this makes the subject taboo among such people.  Or if it is socially taboo etc.
    hope that is clearer.

5. someonewhoknows profile image75
    someonewhoknowsposted 8 years ago

I think your asking wheather or it makes sense to believe a conspiracy someone else believes based on their reputation,  character,or the facts.You have to be even tempered when deciding what to believe.Some say seeing is believing.Some say proof is a reason to belive.Some say it depoends on where you get the information from.Ultimately it's up to each of us to decide one way or another no matter how we come to that conclusion.

Closed to reply

working