jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are we going to charge Bush with Treason or allow this New World Order to move i

1. profile image43
    ppjackyposted 8 years ago

Are we going to charge Bush with Treason or allow this New World Order to move into thier new...

underground facility and govern our new country, The North American Union?

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 8 years ago

I am not sure on what grounds Bush can be charged with treason, nor that charging him with treason will disrupt the New World Order that is being planned. We should all do something about it though ...

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

How about Obama, both Bushes, Clinton, Ford, Reagan, Carter... all the way back to Abraham Lincoln, and Hamilton before that?  All have been traitors to the Constitution and, like their Congressional counterparts, have been advancing a NWO agenda of increased power and control and siphoning of wealth.

4. someonewhoknows profile image75
    someonewhoknowsposted 8 years ago

I have to say I disagree with dabeaner concerning Abraham Lincoln.If,dabeaner thinks ,that, because of the civil war.Let me say this: There is some disagreement about wheather Lincoln declared "martial law" ,if that's what dabeaner is refering to.

The truth as I know it,is after Lincoln was assasinated our government never returned to constitutional government.
    We could have ,if congress,or the people took us back,or even the next president for that matter.

I don't see how Lincoln could be seen as commiting treason,except by the south ,most of whom believed the civil war was started by Lincoln,which I disagree with.If,any state wanted to suceed from the union,they would have to at least state in congress whatever grievences they had,and give congress the chance to at least address them before declaring war,or doing anything provocitive on their part.From what I understand Lincoln was trying to keep the union together,and was doing everything he could,short of war to accomplish this.The south apparently wanted their own country,and to continue slavery.

5. commisioner profile image55
    commisionerposted 8 years ago

personally i think nancy pelosi should be charged. didn't she go to a rogue nation(syria) and try to cut a deal with a nation who is considered an enemy? and all this was done without the permission of congress or the president.
    george w. bush was the right man for the job until he fell into the liberal rederict. i found that most bush haters i met in his first term were mostly welfare recipients who did not want to work.i know there were others but those are the ones i met. the workers i worked with mostly liked him until "kennedy- mccain" tried to push the immigration bill and he was gonna sign

working