jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is this New World Order being credited to US President Obama? Can someone

1. Transministry profile image58
    Transministryposted 7 years ago

What  is this New World Order being credited to US President Obama? Can someone explain it to me?

Is it political or religious? What does it portend?

2. yaknowwhat profile image60
    yaknowwhatposted 7 years ago

this is a really good question and many people out there have many things to say in both respects about it - I would be interested to hear educated answers to this question based in fact - put in simple terms

3. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Obama is just the latest stooge in the pay of our real rulers.  It makes no difference as to which party the President is.

See the video
    Hegelian Dialectic (Problem, "Solution", Bigger Problem...)
    on the Hub
    http://hubpages.com/hub/america-what-we … the-answer

4. Sterling Carter profile image74
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

The New World Order was a movement started by President Ronald Reagan.

It is supposed to be the world coming together as under one big umbrella.

How or why this is supposed to happen Is something I do not know but I too would like to see a good answer to this question.

5. christ4ever profile image62
    christ4everposted 7 years ago

The term "New World Order" (or NWO) is typically defined as evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. It is primarily associated with the ideological notion of GLOBAL GOVERNANCE in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual nation-states to solve. We are now approaching a period of world history where this may soon become a reality. read more

6. christ4ever profile image62
    christ4everposted 7 years ago

Although it may be a bit late coming (since your original question was months ago) hopefully the NEW Hub answering this that is listed in the posts (and our New Article Series recently started) will shed a better light on this topic.

http://hubpages.com/hub/7-Minutes-to-Mi … mes-Report

Thanks for the opportunity to dive into this project and answer a question that has a great need to be well addressed.

Spread the News!