jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

IF Brown does win the MA senate race, how will the dems spin the loss to their a

1. SheriSapp profile image61
    SheriSappposted 8 years ago

IF Brown does win the MA senate race, how will the dems spin the loss to their advantage?

2. nicomp profile image67
    nicompposted 8 years ago

The national party has already thrown Martha Coakley under the bus, even before the voting closes. Media outlets have reported from Democratic 'sources' that she ran a poor campaign.

3. Ralph Deeds profile image61
    Ralph Deedsposted 8 years ago

We'll blame the Tea Baggers and the other ususal suspects:

Spending Supporting Brown or Attacking Coakley:

* The Tea Party Express PAC: $285,000 on e-mail and Internet newsletters and media buys.

* The Chamber of Commerce: $1,001,400 for media buys.

* Americans for Job Security, an organization created by the American Insurance Association: $479,268 for media buys.

* American Future Fund, a conservative anti-tax group (John Kerry says created the "Swift Boat" attacks on him): $409,000

* Cooperative of American Physicians, an association of California-based doctors: $35,400 for robo-calls.

* National Organization for Marriage, a group against gay marriage: $50,000 on calls.

* National Republican Trust PAC, a PAC dedicated to "protecting the legacy of Ronald Reagan" and supported by Dick Morris: $96,000 on media buys.

* National Rifle Association PAC: $19,000 for postcards.

4. OregonWino profile image69
    OregonWinoposted 8 years ago

HA!!!  The Democrats outspend Republicans 3 to 1 on this one...I mean come on, they spelled the name of their state incorrectly??!?!?!? 

I am sorry to say it, but us liberals just got our buts whooped good.  Which is ok with me since I am not a big fan of this Health Care debacle anyways.

5. mystere profile image60
    mystereposted 7 years ago

They will do their usual song and dance:  Blame Bush and the Republicans of an alleged smear campaign...the typical moonbat hall of shame response!

Closed to reply

working