IF Brown does win the MA senate race, how will the dems spin the loss to their advantage?
The national party has already thrown Martha Coakley under the bus, even before the voting closes. Media outlets have reported from Democratic 'sources' that she ran a poor campaign.
We'll blame the Tea Baggers and the other ususal suspects:
Spending Supporting Brown or Attacking Coakley:
* The Tea Party Express PAC: $285,000 on e-mail and Internet newsletters and media buys.
* The Chamber of Commerce: $1,001,400 for media buys.
* Americans for Job Security, an organization created by the American Insurance Association: $479,268 for media buys.
* American Future Fund, a conservative anti-tax group (John Kerry says created the "Swift Boat" attacks on him): $409,000
* Cooperative of American Physicians, an association of California-based doctors: $35,400 for robo-calls.
* National Organization for Marriage, a group against gay marriage: $50,000 on calls.
* National Republican Trust PAC, a PAC dedicated to "protecting the legacy of Ronald Reagan" and supported by Dick Morris: $96,000 on media buys.
* National Rifle Association PAC: $19,000 for postcards.
HA!!! The Democrats outspend Republicans 3 to 1 on this one...I mean come on, they spelled the name of their state incorrectly??!?!?!?
I am sorry to say it, but us liberals just got our buts whooped good. Which is ok with me since I am not a big fan of this Health Care debacle anyways.
They will do their usual song and dance: Blame Bush and the Republicans of an alleged smear campaign...the typical moonbat hall of shame response!
by fishskinfreak20088 years ago
FUCK. This year will be DISASTROUS for Dems, especially when we consider that Connecticut Sen. Chris Dodd, a senior Democrat who is chairman of the Senate Banking Committee is not running for a sixth term.Web-site/URL:...
by ahorseback8 days ago
I have said before that Jerry Brown quite possibly secretly want's federal intervention in California because he is economically "in over his head " in California for one thing . Does he have an...
by IDONO4 years ago
Did the Republican senate ignore Americans, just to spite Obama?In the recent failure to pass new background checks for gun purchases, the Republican senate ignored the overwhelming support of the American citizens to...
by Grace Marguerite Williams2 years ago
This is a game-what word come to mind when you hear the color brown. chocolate
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.