jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there truth in the rumour the tragedy in haiti was caused by a weapon, as rep

1. Cheeky Girl profile image73
    Cheeky Girlposted 8 years ago

Is there truth in the rumour the tragedy in haiti was caused by a weapon, as reported on tv?

2. SimeyC profile image96
    SimeyCposted 8 years ago

Yet another conspiricy theory to add to the list!

There seem to be a few 'blog' entries about this, from 'concerned' people - mayhaps there's a hidden agenda by these people trying to discredit the US?

First of all the HAARP project is a research project - "Its purpose is to investigate the ionosphere and establish whether some of its properties can be used for communication or surveillance purposes."

Now how this links to an Earthquake is a mystery to me!

(see the wiki site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequ … ch_Program)

3. Quilligrapher profile image85
    Quilligrapherposted 8 years ago

I happen to think that it is wise not to believe anything you read, none of what you hear, and only half of what you see with your own eyes. 
    Q.

4. melpor profile image93
    melporposted 8 years ago

I do not know where people get this nonsense notion about a weapon. This tremor was picked up all over the world and registered as an earthquake when it happened. A second one was detected this morning with a strength of 6.1.  Haiti is still getting aftershocks.

5. commisioner profile image55
    commisionerposted 8 years ago

THOSE WHO BELIEVE THIS OVER ESTIMATE OUR POWER OVER MOTHER NATURE. DON'T YOU THINK A WEAPON OF THAT MAGNITUDE WOULD PRODUCE SOME AFTER AFFECTS, SUCH AS RADIATION OR OTHER RESIDUES? COME ON FOLKS, THE HISTORY OF THE OPPRESSION OF BLACKS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRAGEDY THAT NATION IS GOING THROUGH. I UNDERSTAND OPPRESSION. WHEN I GOT HOME FROM THE SERVICE AS A SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VET I WAS TOLD" THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE, NOW GET BACK ON YOUR RESERVATION" THAT WAS NOT 100 OR 1000 YEARS AGO, NOT EVEN 50 YEARS AGO. HOW ABOUT YOU MISS TRUELY? EVER BEEN FORCED TO GO WHERE YOU DON'T WANT, ESPECIALLY AFTER FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM??

Closed to reply

working