jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When Will The President Stop Campaigning

1. JON EWALL profile image75
    JON EWALLposted 8 years ago

When Will The President Stop Campaigning

When Will The President Stop Campaigning, DOESN;T HE REALIZE THE ELECTION IS OVER.Not to long ago congress critizides the auto presidents for flying on their private jets to washington.
    Why isn't congress complaining to the presedent for his  use of the taxpayers airlines poluting the air around washington and the other cities he visits.The presidents job is in washington not new hampsire,florida or ohio.The president is costing the taxpayers a lot of money each time he flys.

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

Obama may be right or wrong, I haven't decided, but I think the phenomenon is that of image management, "continuous improvement" and even more - "brand marketing" in a media-driven world - all of this much like Beyonce's people that constantly promote and market her so she can win Grammy's and gain additional offers of work ($$$).   

And yes, jet plane use costs a lost of money. Our church uses ours to take food and doctors to Haiti.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

And you would be complaining if he hid in the White House. Why all of a sudden is it bad because Obama does it?

4. commisioner profile image57
    commisionerposted 8 years ago

i disagree that the presidents job is just in washington. he is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. and that includes all "58 states plus alaska and hawaii" as far as campaigning, he will never stop. he has a belief that all of us are below him and the government and can't make it without them. he will probably go to his grave believing we can't go to the bathroom without government intervention, and will keep trying to "help us" with our mental disabilities. HE is beyond help. unless he shows faith in the american people, stops trying to run our private businesses and affairs, he will loose the next election. america is a free nation with the ingenuity that surpasses all other countries. it is because our forefathers came from so many walks of life. they came here to make a good life and be free to do so. Barry thinks that is a bad thing. we can't live without help from the officials who are so much smarter. we must concede to their will if we want to survive. he just doesn't get it.
    i do believe however, he should go at his own expense to get his noble peace prize, or to overseas summits on "man made global warming" which has no basis in fact and does not help or improve the lives of americans. pay your own way. nancy pelosi falls in a different position. she flies in military aircraft just to go to her family reunion. she spends more than the pres for her travel expenses. tell your elected officials 'IT'S GOT TO STOP NOW."

5. GNelson profile image79
    GNelsonposted 7 years ago

When Cheney stops making excuses for the mess he made.

6. colonial82 profile image60
    colonial82posted 7 years ago

Do you know the President of the United States is suppose to travel around and be with the people he works for? I would rather have my President out among the people instead of always inside the White House.

Have a great day smile

working