jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think its cool for President Obama to be throwing a Superbowl Party at th

1. HollywoodRasta profile image67
    HollywoodRastaposted 8 years ago

Do you think its cool for President Obama to be throwing a Superbowl Party at the White House?

2. AshleyWrites profile image52
    AshleyWritesposted 8 years ago

Well, I don't believe the president is going to throw a out of control party to watch the game. He is person just like me and you, event though he is the president, and it is the white house a historical place. Yes, I believe theres absoultly nothing wrong with it at all. He should have fun. Let lose, I'd love to attend a super bowl party at the White House. This nation is growing, and so are the tradions, you know? This could turn out to be a traditon.

3. lovelypaper profile image65
    lovelypaperposted 8 years ago

I have my issues about Obama which I won't get into, but I don't have a problem with the occasional party. He's got alot of responsibility....tee hee. He should throw back a few and chill.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Don't all Presidents invite the winners of the Super Bowl to the White House?

5. commisioner profile image56
    commisionerposted 8 years ago

i think it's ok. past presidents have done so and had celebrations afterwards for the winners. hey even the pres needs a bit of time off. actually i'd like to see him take the next 3 years off. i figure if he just partied it would cost alot less for us all than it would if he worked.