jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think of Glenn Beck?

1. moviemick profile image55
    moviemickposted 8 years ago

What do you think of Glenn Beck?

He recently had a speech that's gotten alot of attention at the CPAC conference, what do you think about Glenn Beck and his CPAC speech.

2. Ken R. Abell profile image81
    Ken R. Abellposted 8 years ago

Did not see the CPAC speech, but I imagine it had some policy content that I'd agree with, mixed in with hyperbole & snide remarks.

Beck is nothing more than a circus clown or snake oil salesman. He's making a fortune stirring up controversy, which given free speech & expression is his right, BUT if he was truly the "patriot" he claims to be, he'd use his pulpit & influence to lower the rhetoric & truly seek common ground to help solve the enormous problems America faces.

But what do I know?

3. GNelson profile image79
    GNelsonposted 7 years ago

He used to make sense and then he got popular.

4. profile image0
    Car Donationsposted 7 years ago

Honestly, I like him. I like that fact that he is not willing to change his ways to please others. He does what he wants. However, he is too extreme. I wish he would just let some things go. He induces panic with many of his listeners or viewers.

5. Ken Crow profile image60
    Ken Crowposted 7 years ago

Glenn Beck is a modern day John Adams. He is willing to defend America at his own risk. He is hated because he says what so many think and are afraid to say. He explains to the masses why Liberalism is so dangerous to freedom and for that they say the only thing they can. HE IS CRAZY !

THE FELLOW IS NOT CRAZY. He loves America, God and his family. And he is right in what he says. He backs it up with data and proof when he says it and for that he is attacked.

No, Glenn is a good man that is trying to save America and for that, THANK YOU GLENN BECK.