Can we compare Barack Obama with Abraham Lincoln? Do they have similarities?

1. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

Can we compare Barack Obama with Abraham Lincoln? Do they have similarities?

2. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Obama is hard at work to surpass Lincoln as a traitor to the U.S. Constitution.

3. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I believe they are polar opposites. In the case of Lincoln, he was attempting to bring a nation back together that was bitterly torn over the questions of states rights and slavery.  He accomplished that task at a great price in terms of life and assets.  Still, I believe he had the welfare of the nation at mind and in his heart and nothing else.

In the case of Obama, I think it is reasonable to say that he is taking steps that are tearing this nation apart at the seams. He and his cronies are spending money like drunken sailors, legislations is being muscle through that burdens more than benefits those in America who work and pay taxes.  He has decided that it is his task to take what Americans have worked to acquire and achieve and distribute it to anyone who can get themselves within the confines of our borders.  Ultimately, there is nothing good or democratic in natue that will come of that.  Hopefully we are a nation that can survive the onslaught of his time in office.  WB

working