jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you think you can do a better job as president why dont you run for office?

1. profile image46
    warm handsposted 7 years ago

If you think you can do a better job as president why dont you run for office?  lol

2. Writer David profile image80
    Writer Davidposted 7 years ago

Actually, that is a good idea for a hub.  Thank you.  But, I think I could be a "teleprompter" and do a better job than the clueless wonder we have right now.  I hope that answers your question.  Thanks for the idea on the hub.  I'll be sure to mention you when I create that hub.  \

David

3. lifeinprime profile image65
    lifeinprimeposted 7 years ago

After the leadership we've had since 1989, I am sure a vast number of people have asked themselves that very question.  Personally, I wouldn't want the responsibility.

4. profile image45
    mitra.shaibalposted 7 years ago

Obama is having his brush with classical bad luck.On a related note(with advance apologies towards the myriad undersea experts who are obviously working hard to contain the oil leak) why not work around the buoyancy factor by fixing a structure to the ocean bed surrounding the leak area and then grow the structure horizontally from top to cover the leak?Simplistically speaking,it would initially be a open ended cylindrical structure fixed to the ocean floor and surrounding the leak area.Once that is in place cover the open top by building/sliding/...  which takes care of the buoyancy factor.Just a thought.

5. Springboard profile image80
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

I will only say to consider something else; what do you do with a president who gets it wrong 100% of the time? Most presidents atleast manage to get it wrong 50% of the time—

The last big disaster was Carter, and I think he measurably got it wrong only 75% of the time.

6. tony0724 profile image58
    tony0724posted 7 years ago

For starts I do not have the money and Goldman Sachs would never be my leading campaign contributor like the current presidents. Second I would never be for sale so I could not get a job in the mail room on Capitol Hill !

working