jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

okay so i just got a ticket and i need to make money to pay it off. need help. a

1. profile image46
    shawndaandersonposted 7 years ago

okay so i just got a ticket and i need to make money to pay it off. need help. advice please

i need the money fast. so can someone please hellp me bkuz i dont have a jobb . because i do modeling . but i dont have anything coming up soon. so i need to no how to get money now.

2. profile image0
    seo in a nutshellposted 7 years ago

well i'm not sure of how to do it fast but i can tell that earning money on the internet can work. Check around for some opportunities but be very careful if they want you to buy into a miracle program. i do have a simple idea on one of my hubs if you are interested.

ken anderson

3. TinaMarieTad profile image79
    TinaMarieTadposted 7 years ago

Not sure how much your ticket is, but you can always call the Court Clerk and make payment arrangements with them. It is worth a try, and at least you are showing effort by making the call..Worse case senario they say no..

4. PrettyPanther profile image83
    PrettyPantherposted 7 years ago

I don't know how much your ticket is, but you can earn money quickly by offering to mow lawns, weed, or do other odd jobs that people hate to do.

5. profile image0
    houseazposted 7 years ago

Well you can always write more hubs.  Try writing 3 a day for 30 days.  Adding 90 hubs to your hubber account will surely generate traffic and thus more sales!

6. eculligan profile image74
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

Just go to court and hope they throw it out.  Typically they will reduce the fine just for showing up.  I know it doesn't help with making money but it helps save you some.  I win almost every ticket I go to court for.  Its always worth a shot.

7. Smart Agency profile image61
    Smart Agencyposted 3 years ago

Awesome video. Awesome course. 10/10 baby! Best home business ‎thing I’ve ever joined by far. 
    http://gsnipersecret.com/hinters

working