jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What to do if you're being followed?

1. days leaper profile image78
    days leaperposted 7 years ago

What to do if you're being followed?

including being waited for when persons of unscrupilous nature find out where you will be at a certain time and pass it on -so as to cowardly hide behind annonymity despite having been no threat to them, in fact more "vulnerable" than anything.  How do we catch them and prove it?

2. dylanNZ profile image52
    dylanNZposted 7 years ago

Please don't try to catch them at all. You don't know how dangerous this person could be, the only smart thing to do is contact the police ASAP.

Make a note of when any incidents occur (times, dates, what happened and any evidence) so you have information to report.

3. HoopBot profile image56
    HoopBotposted 7 years ago

What type of person are you dealing with? I would confront them myself if he/she didn't seem harmful. Still, some really weird people out there, take dylaNZ's advice.

4. days leaper profile image78
    days leaperposted 7 years ago

Thanks for your comments, I agree with the sentiment but I think I worded the question wrong (Sorry!)
    I meant what are the best ways to collect indefutable evidence so that the evidence collected speaks for itself.
    And 2.  Is a witnesses name and address read out in court to "assertain their identity"?

Closed to reply

working