Since civilization began in Africa, doesn't that mean that EVERYONE is African?

1. cindybarrymore profile image60
    cindybarrymoreposted 7 years ago

Since civilization began in Africa, doesn't that mean that EVERYONE is African?

If so/not, why? Please base your argument on solid facts NOT emotions.

2. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

I am no archeologists or anthropologist but I am quite sure that the first upright walking skeleton of a homo sapien was found in Africa. Then, we migrated and after thousands of years those people who moved to colder regions, less sunny had their skin turn pale. All this doe not seem like brain surgery - I am sure everyone can understand this. Yes, we are all Africans and with that in mind we should get involved in helping Africa! Africa needs our help in so many ways!

3. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 6 years ago

In my opinion, even though it is currently believed that Africa is the birthplace of human beings, that does not mean that everyone is African.

Today, Caucasoids' roots are either in Europe, the Middle East, North Africa or the Indian sub-continent -- Mongoloids' roots are in East Asia -- Negroids' roots are in Africa -- Polynesians' roots are in a number of Pacific islands and Australia -- and Eskimos' and so-called American Indians' roots are in the Western Hemisphere.

Also, I believe that if Africa is, in fact, the birthplace of human beings, the distant ancestors of the Caucasoids of northwestern Europe are Negroids who were born as albinos -- the distant ancestors of all other Caucasoids (e.g. many southern and southeastern Europeans, North Africans, Middle Easterners, Persians and Indians) are people who were a mixture of Caucasoids and Negroids -- the Mongoloids distant ancestors are Negroids who were born with something akin to Downs Syndrome -- the Polynesians' distant ancestors are people who were a mixture of Negroids and Mongoloids -- and the Eskimos' and so-called American Indians' distant ancestors consist of a number of peoples, including Mongoloids, Polynesians, North African Caucasoids, Sub-Saharan Negroids, and nothern European Caucasoids.

Now, the foregoing is merely my own theory and, quite frankly, I am giving serious thought to writing an "epic novel" based on my theory.

working