Not all muslims are terrorists...but why are all terrorists muslims?

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (72 posts)
  1. world of the wise profile image69
    world of the wiseposted 15 years ago

Please help me answer that question, its the home work for my kid and she is about to bo back to school

1. candice5 profile image60
      candice5posted 15 years agoin reply to this

They are not, Terrorists come from all Nations, all walks of lives, and all religions.

1. Paul Wingert profile image59
        Paul Wingertposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Timothy McVey was Catholic and the countless KKK members were all Xtain. US domestic terrorists account for more killings than any foreign terrorist could imagine.

2. Pamda Man profile image58
      Pamda Manposted 15 years agoin reply to this

This is a little bit absolute.

All swans are white. If I find one swan is not white, then statement fails.

But the question is, how do you know?

Oh thats easy I am a Terrorist. How on earth do you think I would know, I have been educated.

3. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You are joking right?

You are saying your kid was given home work to do that involves muslim terrorists?

Where do you live and what subject is your kid studying?

And school does not go back until September in most countries I know of. Or were you just looking for a fight?

1. Pamda Man profile image58

Lol. Nice find.

2. world of the wise profile image69
        world of the wiseposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I stay in the a country called Emongul Mountain, and holiday is over here. Am not sectarian but my evidence is strong

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
          Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I have never heard of a country called Emongul Mountain. Neither has google lol

But, according to your profile page - you are from a country called "Uganda," and as far as I have found the Ugandan school system is just about to break up - not go back.

Be more honest in your attacks on religion. Don't start threads lying just to ask a question that will cause controversy.

That is what the religionists do - which will make you just as bad as them. wink

4. profile image0
      Lady_Eposted 15 years agoin reply to this

One Word - "Jihad".

Research that word.

5. emievil profile image68
      emievilposted 15 years agoin reply to this

We live in a place in my country where there are a lot of Muslims and I can honestly say, not all terrorists are Muslims! Terrorism is never about religion, it is about the indiscriminate destruction of life and everything around it.

Why do you even respond to this shhhhit?

eeehhhhh, that is abit much

2. emievil profile image68
          emievilposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Panda Man because you're here smile. Okay, I'll just walk quietly away and zip my mouth. neutral

6. umar najeeb profile image60
      umar najeebposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hi
      As you have stated above that why all the terrorists are Muslim how could you say that
      OK let me ask few questions from you
      Who started the First World War? Was it Muslims?
      Who started the Second World War? Was it Muslims?
      Who killed about 20 million Aborigines in Australia? Was it Muslims?
      Who sent the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Was it Muslims?
      Who killed more than 100 million Indians in North America? Was it Muslims?
      Who killed more than 50 million Indians in South America? Was it Muslims?
      Who took about 180 million of African people as slaves, of whom 88% died and thrown in the Atlantic? Was it Muslims?
      No, they weren’t Muslims! First, you have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad, it is a crime. But if a Muslim commits the same act, he is a terrorist.
      please first remove double standard and then come to the point.
      in France the attack by Isis whom even Muslims say that they are not Muslims. Facebook put things and filters people started to put pics about it however in Muslim countries everyday thousands of the peoples are killed by the drone attacks by the USA etc they are never condemned and in 2015  in the army public school in Pakistan was attacked that killed 100,s of students under the age of 18 and no one condemned that the hypocrisy of western media....shame on you
      when a non muslim commits a crime he is name as criminal and the same act when commited by muslim then the whole muslim community,religion is said terrorist
      In Quran that is the most sacred book send by the god itself on prophet Muhammad for Muslims said that
      “Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)
      there are many more verses that do not allow killing of innocents then why are Muslims terrorists
      Adolf hitter was he Muslim
      Ganges khan was he Muslim
      there are many more examples
      must say Muslims are most peaceful people with more peaceful religion
      none of any religion has given rights to women except Islam ..........................................
      please answer below

1. theraggededge profile image87
        theraggededgeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

And you have resurrected a 6 year old thread, why?

You are not a HubPages writer so it appears that you have come here to cause dissent.

I strongly advise Hubbers not to respond to this person as he appears to be trolling for trouble. Let it go.

1. umar najeeb profile image60

hey please i am not gonna make any trouble as um not like u people now striking drone attacks against innocent people of Syria,Iraq and Gaza etc etc ...
          and um just new joined just an hour before watching this and when i saw this forum i just tell the reality to all the people and now you cannot answer the questions above so u wanna make lame excuses bla bla...................
          i suggest you to research QURAN and um 100 percent sure u will find  peace,love,respect of one with same and also for non religious ..QURAN is the only book and Islam is only religion that give women,animals,poor,old and even slaves rights
          and as you have read the verses of QURAN so according to this Islam eliminates or remove them  from Islam they must not be said as Muslims  as terrorists have no religion and one thing i wanna ask you that if someone enters your house forcefully and took all the things from there kill your parents and kill your relatives your mother your father your son and daughter your lover your husband then what will you do have sex with your daughters sisters and mothers then what will you be going to do ???? obviously you will be going to kill them ...just the same has happened in Afghanistan,Iraq etc the american forcefully enters there homeland and kill them there parents sons daughters etc etc  Afghanis were having only AK 47 when an army consisting of 47 countries attacked them i mean NATO forces tel me will you or not go to any kind of .........................
          waiting for the answer

2. colorfulone profile image77
        colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I could go down your list and inform you of historical facts, but I will address WWI and WW2 briefly, and leave the rest for you to research on your own, or not.  My time is limited.

The history of Islam in Germany goes back as far as the 8th century.
        (Kaiser Wilhelm II, of Germany, experiments with Muslims is interesting.)

Muslim involvement in WW1 and WW2 is written in history.
        More than 400,000 Muslim soldiers fought in World War One.

Hitler became a Muslim when he had to flee to Indonesia (where Obama was raised).  Hitler and Muslim involvement in WWII is known history. 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12926503.jpg
        The German jihad; an unlikely First World War alliance Photo: Popperfoto

The rest I leave for you to study and learn the truth of Islam history.

ADDED:  All terrorists are not Muslims.  smile

i am not saying about involvement of Muslims in first world war am asking that who had started and after  the war was started then obviously Muslims have to involve because it was war of world and u cannot say Muslims terrorist after only one major war Muslims are most peaceful these isis and others terror organisations are not Muslims as u may know  about hadith about killing of innocent is worst sin  in Islam. we re most peaceful u can even surf on internet about most cruel and gruesome people n earth none of them is a muslim
          even if musims are in war even then prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H have told us some war ethic 
          according to prophet Muhammad these acts are forbidden
          In war, the following acts are forbidden to a Muslim army in respect of property and persons of the enemy:[7]

1.       Killing of non-combatants such as women, minors, sick, servants and slaves, monks, hermits, insane, very old person, etc.

2.       The prisoners of war cannot be put to death except in very exceptional circumstances.

3.       The cruel and torturous ways of killing are not allowed even if some enemy has to be killed.

4.       Mutilation of men and animals.

5.       Destruction of crops, cutting of trees unnecessarily, slaughtering of animals more than what is necessary for food and burning of houses.

6.       Killing of enemy hostages is disallowed even in retaliation.

7.       Severing the head of some fallen enemy and presenting it to higher authority is highly disliked.

8.       General massacre is prohibited when the enemy is vanquished and his land is occupied.

9.       Killing peasants, traders, merchants, artisans, contractors and the like when they do not take part in actual fighting.

10.   Burning a captured man or animal to death is strictly forbidden.

11.   Taking shelter behind enemy prisoners or forcing the prisoners to fight against their nation is a cowardly act to which the Muslims never resort.

12.   Adultery and fornication with captive women before their formal distribution among the soldiers by the commander of the Islamic forces is punishable offence. The defaulter is to receive discretionary punishment and is to pay fine equal to Mahr Missal (what his nearest female relative would have received as bride-money) which would be added to the spoils.

13.   Treachery, perfidy, wickedness, even excess in killing is forbidden.

14.   According to some jurists, poisonous arrows are unlawful.

2. umar najeeb profile image60

according to the Quran a Muslims are only  allowed to fight in these circumstances
          1. Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

–(2:190)

2.       O ye who believe! When ye go forth (to fight) in the way of Allah, be careful to discriminate, and say not unto one who offerth you peace : “Thou art not a believer”, seeking the chance profits of this life (so that ye may despoil him)……

–(4:94)

3.       And if thou fearest treachery from any folk, then throw back to them (their treaty) fairly. Lo! Allah loveth not the treacherous.

–(8:58)

4.       And a proclamation from Allah and His messenger to all men on the day of the Greater pilgrimage that Allah is free from obligation to the idolaters and (so is) His messenger. So if ye repent it will be better for you; but if ye are averse, then know that ye cannot escape Allah……

–(9:3)

5.       And if anyone of the idolaters seeketh thy protection
          (O Muhammad), then protect him so that he may hear the word of Allah, and afterward convey him to his place of safety. That is because they are a folk who know not.

–(9:6)

6.       O ye who believe ! If an evil-liver bring you tidings, verify it, lest ye smite some folk in ignorance and afterward repent of what ye did.

–(49:6)
          and according to hadith
          Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): 1. Abdullah-b-Umar reported that the Messenger of Allah forbade to kill women and children.

–—(Bukhari and Muslim)

2.       Anas reported that the Messenger of Allah said: March in the name of Allah, and with the succour of Allah and over the religion of the Messenger of Allah, kill not the emaciated old, nor the young children, nor the women and deceive not; collect your booty, do good and show kindness, because Allah loves those who do good to others.

–—(Abu Daud)

3.       Solaiman-b-Baraidah reported from his father that whenever the Messenger of Allah appointed a commander over an army or infantry, he used to give him directions regarding his powers: To fear Allah, and to treat the Muslims well under him. Then he used to say: Fight in the name of Allah in the way of Allah. Fight with those who disbelieve in Allah. Fight, Plunder not, nor be treacherous, nor cut off ears and noses nor kill children.

–—(Muslim)

4.       Omme Hani daughter of Abu Talib reported : I went to the Prophet in the Year of Victory and found him taking bath, while his daughter Fatimah was screening him with a cloth. I saluted him. He asked : Who is she? I said: I am Omme Hani, daughter of Abu Talib. He said: Welcome to Omme Hani! When he finished his bath, he got up and prayed eight rak’ats being covered with a single cloth. When he finished, I asked : O Messenger of Allah! The son of my mother (Ali) thinks that he would kill a man, son of Hubairah whom I gave protection. The Holy prophet said: We also give protection whom you have given. O Omme Hani. Omme Hani narrated that it was in the forenoon. Agreed upon it. In a narration of Tirmizi, she said: I gave protection to two of my husband’s male relatives. The Holy Prophet said: We have given protection to those whom you have given.

–—(Tirmizi)

5.       Jabir reported that the Messenger of Allah said: War is a deception.

–—(Bukhari, Muslim)

6.       Salmah bin Ahwa’a reported : We fought alongwith Abu Bakr in the time of the Prophet and attacked them at night by killing them and our signal for that night was ‘Ante’.

–—(Abu Daud)

7.       Qais bin Obad reported that the companion of the Prophet of Allah used to dislike uproar at the time of fighting.

—–(Abu Daud)

8.       Saoban bin Yazib reported that the Messenger of Allah set up ballista (menjaniq) against the people of Tayef.

–—(Tirmizi (poor))

9.       Abu Hurairah reported that the Prophet said: A woman certainly acts for the people, that is she gives protection on behalf of the Muslims.

–—(Tirmizi)

10.   Amr bin Hameq reported : I heard the messenger of Allah say: He who extends security of life to a man and then kills him will be given the banner of treachery on the Resurrection Day.

–—(Sharhi Sunnat)

11.   Nu’aim bin Masu’d reported that the Messenger of Allah said to two persons who came from Musailamah : Behold, by Allah, but for the fact that the ambassadors are not to be killed, I would have smitten your necks.

even after reading all this if  people says that Islam teachers us terrorism,violence and all bad acts then those are even worst than animals because any human could understand after reading this that Islam  teaches us peace,love and good behavior even towards animals and plants

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
              Castlepalomaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I'm not Muslim, yet traveled most middle eastern countries. Would not to live anywhere there, due to a great lack of freedom.

Still the leading terroist nation in the world is US, in collaboration of centro banking, oil and many other product they want to steal, ISIS is American. I'm amazed on how Islamic restained from invading Israel and America.

Hitler was born a Roman Catholic and died  a Catholic member. Pope excused Hitler for being an atheist. That's strange Hitler tries to stomp out Atheist as he killed 20 million of them. Germany was a Christan Nation and nazis military had God is with us on their belt buckles.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

Welcome to hubpages

Only 9% of Americans voted to invaded Syria. I know you people out there can hear me. Why so many of you are afraid to speak, more suffering is to come if you don't speak.

1. wilderness profile image96
                  wildernessposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I don't believe it.  You couldn't get 9% of the adult population to vote at all.  What you actually mean is that 9% of those that cared enough to vote in a poll also cared enough to vote "Yes".  One has to wonder what percentage was honest enough to say "Insufficient information".

Whatever the true number maybe, it was very low enough to not ask the publics permission. New York times (elitist news) said 61% of Americans say stay out of Iraq. Why are they still fighting and stealing in Iraq.

Elitist run america, no longer the people to highest degree. Democracy is a lie, even though I think there is better, equal systems.

2. Live to Learn profile image60
                  Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

So we (we being the world community) should simply sit back and let that play out on its own? I'm not pro war but I am anti despots, anti using chemical weapons, anti mass murders and such.

What do you think we, as the world community, should use as criteria for determining when military action is needed? I'd like to see the destruction of all factories worldwide which create weapons of war but that isn't realistic. I'd like to see all communities living in peace and harmony no matter what the make up is; as to ethnicity, religion or anything; but that is pie in the sky.

How much of the current refugee crisis is due to whom?

I'm with Wilderness. We have insufficient information to be pro war; but we are certainly aware of factors we find are contributing to suffering within that area which we, as a society, would never allow in our own countries; and would fight against vehemently if it appeared. I suppose it would be nice if we could draw a line somewhere and every civilized and decent person was able (and willing) to relocate to that area. And we could let the uncivilized and those who like atrocities committed against innocents live on the other side and do as they would to each other.  If we would all simply agree to stay on our respective sides and those who found themselves at the receiving end of atrocities within that other area would just think "this is the society I chose" without crying out to the international community for help then we'd have no reason to wrestle with any decisions concerning how to help alleviate the suffering.

Being world class strategist in a few area's. Also my flawless dreams of world events of what will happen by 100% . The white elitist/Zionist/Freemason Most people of the world mainly are 86% people of color In 2 decade whites will be reduce to 9% of the world's population. That's why Trumps race is about rasim and fascism. Yet in reailty it"s most about greed club for the very few. White greed will win in the short term with this one world order and religions. In the long run it will be a spiritual age and the Browning of America. In war the number of people (like the people of color) that almost always wins long term. it's just a matter of time for spiritual age. Thank doG, be happy

Its because all those people who have been arrested fot terrorism are muslims

Some people that have been arrested for terrorism are Muslim, many are all manner of ODD religions, Seriously Religion has a lot to answer for.

2. rhamson profile image69
      rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Here are 10 of the worst domestic terror attacks by extreme Christians and right-wing white men

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/here-ar … white-men/

1. theraggededge profile image87
        theraggededgeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yay! Keep spreading those positive messages, folks.

3. Pamda Man profile image58
    Pamda Manposted 15 years ago

Epic win.

Another funny one Pamda Man and I think the Gent has gone to bed so we can all resume normal conversation.

Nope the Gent is still wide awake.

Why do you resume everything when every one has gone to bed...are relationships allowed on these pages?

Whatever are you saying. What relationship. Has the World gone made.

I was just asking madam? can i kneel and you forgive me? Ok am kneeling now..."please forgive"

Okay. This is usmanali81. We can all ignore him now.

4. Pamda Man profile image58

Personally, I think religion is mankind's biggest success and biggest failure.

Success: Hypnosis around the world, blatantly fighting over a muddle of nothingness, might eventually kill all humans (Yay.)

Failure: Produced a lot of spam

5. jayb23 profile image69
    jayb23posted 15 years ago

Prejudice at its v best. Its a shame that still people think that all terrorists are muslims. Its strange that schools are advocating such topics. Utter nonsense. Let there be peace. Amen

I laughed. lol

6. CEN7777 profile image60
    CEN7777posted 15 years ago

Terorist does not have any other religion than Terror. Most of the terorist are known as muslims as they are highlighted and they are based around muslim area. But I can say majority of muslims are not terrorist and they did not want to be terrorist.
    Even hard core terrorist does not act infact they use innocents for the purpose by misguiding them.

7. world of the wise profile image69

To make things right, I didnt say muslims are terrorists, am a good man to say that. But i pray none of you terrorise any one

Now he's trying to blame us. Haha.

After my usmanali81 poem success, I will probably write more of these series, on Nincompoop Hubbers.

What relationship is he asking about?

I dunno. I hope it's something good. tongue

I'm off to work now I think he has done my head in for the night:)

Okay. See you. smile

What is good?

8. earnestshub profile image78
    earnestshubposted 15 years ago

Not all terrorists are Muslim. It is any fundamentalists of the major religions that become terrorists, because they take the hate in their books literally.

9. profile image58
    dwippyposted 15 years ago

They used to be irish

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Just what I was going to say. I lived in London when the IRA were exploding bombs all over the place.

10. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 15 years ago

They are not.  They were no Muslims involved in the Oklahoma bombing in 1995.

11. Pamda Man profile image58
  12. Mac Mission profile image59
    Mac Missionposted 15 years ago

All muslims are human beings but the environment where they grew up changes them. I think you have not read the book of vivekananda he tells you short story about how human beings or animals will behave when they grew in different environment.Have you seen English film where two friends grew in different environment one becomes DON one is police officers. I think i have screwing your head now i think you got my points..... bye

13. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 15 years ago

In 1945 The United States Government, led by Harry Truman used weapons of mass destruction in 2 terrorist attacks against Japan.  I believe there were no Muslims in his administration.

14. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 8 years ago

We need a new forum. Call it The Fight Floor. No moderation, no sympathy, no posting anywhere else in the forums once you have participated. Send all threads like this one there.

15. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 8 years ago

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22600000/Don-t-Feed-the-Trolls-biggerstaff-family-22675626-412-341.jpg

16. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 8 years ago

Not all morons are bigots, but are all bigots morons?

17. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 8 years ago

A six year old thread but it bothers me that the OP said this was for a school assignment for their child. It has to be a religious school attempting to teach kids prejudice at an early age. What school would pose a question like this for kids to answer?

18. rhamson profile image69
    rhamsonposted 8 years ago

While it is convenient to point to Islam and Muslims as the leading cause of terrorism it is however a inconvenient untruth if looking to the Koran as the culprit. There are passages in the Koran when taken out of context do point to violence and conquest the truth would be wholesale war with the west by millions of Jihadists.
    Just like there are passages in the Bible, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, Exodus 21:24 ESV.
    For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Romans 13:4 ESV.

But do we do this stuff in the West? Hate has no direction when it looks for vengence. It finds it where it is convenient.

Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close [1]

[1] http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 … close.html

I find war unjust and solves nothing. I respect Muslim defending their land. Yet I'm smarter, I would quite my Religion, take my family and move to another country safer. I don't believe the Muslims would come looking for me to kill me for being a traider.

1. rhamson profile image69
        rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

This war in Syria and Iraq is a Holy War between the Shiite and Sunni sects of Islam. They both have been at odds with each other since the prophets death. The West just won't keep its' nose out of it because there can be a profit made from this situation if you position yourself on the right side. War is always about greed and conquest. The Holy part is always a muddied excuse.

Religion brings people down to sheep then politrick brings us down to shleeps.

19. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

When I read such  apologist emotional reactions to the spreading of world  terrorism , I  have to take in mind how  "intellectual"  liberal  idealists have little regard for  nationalism and  decry all of the protectionisms of a more political isolationist stand  ,     You want to believe in the great "one world" fantasies , and that's fine .     But my, my,   how liberals lack any ability to keep one eye on the reality of  evil. 

You don't see much of domestic terrorist acts  here do you ?   Most of it's influences come from outside .  Even in these foreign countries  . We are simply lucky here in America ,    Luck  and vigilance !    Those are the only reason that liberals  can hold so dearly to that utopian dream world  mentality .   Like it or not - Modern Warfare  shares nothing with modern  terrorism . They are not the same . Liberals have their realities  a bit mixed up ,   and they always will until real  terrorism hits next door to them ,  when that happens  YOU will all want a  US Army Tank sitting next door to you !

America will be ground zero, stay hell away from though tank and other missles. Would I not be extremely consertive if we survive in a sustainable village.

20. aware profile image68
    awareposted 8 years ago

We belong to earth. Not the other way around.

Then tell America they better stop being the leaders in natures pollution and warmongering, and terrorism.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)