Why do blacks always forget to mention all the white slaves over hundreds of yea

1. Modern Knight profile image53
    Modern Knightposted 7 years ago

Why do blacks always forget to mention all the white slaves over hundreds of years?

Do they think they were the only ones? Or would it make it harder to for them to hate whites?

2. profile image45
    Noondaysnailposted 7 years ago

ooo... touchy.  I think it's time that we all move on, though.  Poeple that bring up things that happened a hundred and fifty years ago (literally or figuratively) are just bringing the conversation back to a place that they're comfortable. Chances are, when some one starts up, they're frustrated to begin with.
        Not that racism doesn't stil exist; it does, and they might be frustrated by that.  It's one thing to be born and raised in a culture long forgotten.  It's another to be noticably ethnic.  Nobody cares if you're Irish or Polish, but "black" people come from any country in Africa, and many of them don't know which one. Maybe it's the loss of the heritage that subconciously eggs them on.

3. Modern Knight profile image53
    Modern Knightposted 7 years ago

I was just asking this inresponse to another question, or rather statement made that ALL "WHITE CHURCHS" are racist. It actually floored me to see that. I thought that was as rasist as you can get.

working