jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

should canada change it's imigration laws?

1. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

should canada change it's imigration laws?

we get an influx of illegal imigrants from boats , is it our responsibility to help them?

2. justom profile image68
    justomposted 7 years ago

I like the first part of what dosters said but those last 2 lines just make him look like a punk!

3. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

This question is obviously in relation to the boats of Sri Lankan refugees that have come to Canada. In the previous cases these were refugees and yes it is the responsability of any country which can help refugees to do so.
    What "influx of illegal immigrants from boats" are you specifically thinking of? Can I get some examples? Perhaps I am not informed on this issue.
    Mr. Dosters, this ia a question of allowing refugees into the country and has nothing to do with our quality of life. Accepting them is about saving their lives. Stop thinking about yourself all the time ... lol

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

Mr. Happy. yes this is partially to do with the boat of illegals from sri lanka but it is also about the 41,000 illegals who have disappeared off the radar here in canada. also it has to do with the rise in terrorists being caught here . also it has to do with the costs incured from letting people come here that live off our social assistance.
    how is it our responsibility to help out refugees? where did we get the label as the country that will take care of you when your country falls apart. how are we suppose to support all these people when we are already taxed to death and the draw on our system is huge.?

working