This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Why is the NRA getting involved in the Canadian issue of gun registry?

1. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

Why is the NRA getting involved in the Canadian issue of gun registry?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I don't know what NRA you are referring to; however, as you are referring to Canada I would guess it is the National Rifle Association of the UK as it has recently been holding talks with the DCRA - The Dominion of Canada Rifle Association.  Perhaps gun legislation is discussed in both the Canadian and British Houses?
    Of course, you could be referring to the N Rifle A of America; as it has America in the title, and not the United States of America, I'm guessing that it is a body that has been elected by all member countries of the continent of North America to control arms legislation?

working