jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are many people struggling in the current economic state?

1. retellect profile image73
    retellectposted 7 years ago

Are many people struggling in the current economic state?

2. profile image0
    Listerinoposted 7 years ago

My fiance and I certainly are. Not to mention my fiance's family, our friends who have had their hours at their jobs cut back and then cut altogether and it just seems like I see more and more people lining up for free food when I drive past the churches on Saturday.
    I think everyone has been impacted in some shape or form whether it's through their business, family or friends.

3. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

The current slowdown in the world economy has brought misery for many people and families. People have lost jobs have run into debts and their financial stability has been shattered. Hope the situation improves and everyone has enough money to look after themselves and their families.

4. 6hotfingers3 profile image60
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

This recession is a strage animal. There are  people making a bountiful living because of the current economic recession.They are able to take advantage of the lower prices for enjoying a quality life style. They are investing and buying up as much as they can at a cheaper price while they can.

On the other hand there are people who are suffering tremendously. They have lost or in the processing of losing everything they've worked so hard all their lives for. The line between rich and poor is more evident now than ever before. Either you're living well or you're going down with the count.

Yes there are as many people struggling with the current economic state as there are people profiting from it.

working