jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you allow an RFID chip to be implanted in you?

1. eilander1542011 profile image59
    eilander1542011posted 7 years ago

Would you allow an RFID chip to be implanted in you?

If a government program were initiated that required citizens to have an RFID chip implanted in them, would you support it or fight it? What are your reasons for reacting this way?

2. HBSA profile image38
    HBSAposted 7 years ago

Fight!

Right to privacy is the main reason.  Kinda depends on your view of government, and it's purpose.  Historically, governments haven't done too well when given over-arching, unchecked power, and giving permission to track / log you is a pretty definitive step in that direction.

3. eilander1542011 profile image59
    eilander1542011posted 7 years ago

I would also fight!
    The day is fast approaching when such discussions may be had in a real scope of life, and if I am alive to see rest assured me and mine are heading to the hills. Whether one believes in prophecy or not, that is just too much control over my life for someone else to have. I will not allow it. Lollipops do sound good though, gotta love the happy.

4. Porshadoxus profile image76
    Porshadoxusposted 7 years ago

No Way! The government is not meant to know everything I do. When a government wants to know everything I'm doing, and they take steps to find out (like an implanted tracking chip), I'm gonna start doing things I especially don't want the government dictators to know about.

5. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Most of the "fight" has been bred out of humans.  So most people will submit, despite present statements of protest.  The tipping point of enslavement by means of  technology has long ago occurred.  There is no "Sherwood Forest" to retreat to and fight from anymore.  (See the latest -- excellent version -- of "Robin Hood with Russell Crowe.) In years past, the armaments of the resistors was comparable to that of the oppressors.  No more.  The only hope for freedom is a total collapse of technological "civilization".  Resource depletion caused by the massive overpopulation could lead to that -- with a vastly reduced population.  Cheers.  (Like they used to say about rape in the politically incorrect old days -- just lie back and enjoy it.)

6. profile image0
    AKA Winstonposted 7 years ago

I would only allow it if it were implanted on my forehead in the fashion of a HUMONGOUS number 666.

Closed to reply

working