jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Google chip implanted in our brains. Do you want one?

1. jantamaya profile image74
    jantamayaposted 3 years ago

Google chip implanted in our brains. Do you want one?

2. definitions profile image60
    definitionsposted 3 years ago

I want four................. . . ...... .. . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . ..;-)

1. jantamaya profile image74
      jantamayaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

A very good idea. Four must be better than one. :-)

2. definitions profile image60
      definitionsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Of course! Lol smile

3. liesl5858 profile image89
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

Oh, yes please, I want some perfect Google chips.

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

Even though I joke about it would be nice to have some kind of memory chip so it would be easier to remember things, I don't want any kind of chip in me.

5. Katrina Speights profile image75
    Katrina Speightsposted 3 years ago

No! In a perfect world it wouldn't be a problem, but we do not live in a perfect world. There is too much potential for abuse and misuse. I have would have no way of knowing who has access to the chip. Nor would I know how the info on it was being used. In my mind, it is a terrifying thing to sign up for.

6. Thomas Swan profile image96
    Thomas Swanposted 3 years ago

Can you imagine how invasive that would be? What happens when it starts telling you what to buy, or starts copying data about what your favorite brand of fizzy drink is?
    So unless it puts the `cookies' my mouth, I ain't going for it!
    If you'd asked about putting my brain on a chip, then that would be much better. All I'd need then is a mechanical body and immortality awaits!... until I get hit by a bus or infected with a computer virus... lol

1. profile image54
      macwebberposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you, i hope there won't be another Google privacy issue like the NSA prism smile)

7. profile image54
    macwebberposted 3 years ago

I don't think anyone want to be a Cyborg ! But if it can help Alzheimer patients to get their memory back it will be a great blessing.

working