jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Tell me: It's been two years now. Has President Barack Obama turned out to be th

1. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Tell me: It's been two years now. Has President Barack Obama turned out to be the "Change you...

can believe in," so far?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image62
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Nope. He's been an utter failure, and I plan to continue to protest his policies of remaining in these wars, bailing out corporations, and forcing people to buy health insurance under threat of a fine.

3. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

He was smart to be quiet to be elected but surely he couldn't fool so many twice, but who do we think will do any better? They are just all crooks, plain and simple, out to get rich in ideas I am sure we have never even dreamed of!

4. JON EWALL profile image74
    JON EWALLposted 7 years ago

No, the changes that Obama has manipulated is not in the best interest of the private sector and the American people. The stimulus spending is a failure, unemployment remains above 9.4% nationally.
    The government now controls 60% of the economy and has had multi year $1.+ trillion deficits.Obama and the Democrat majority controlled Congress couldn't even approve a 2011 budget. We now know why it wasn't presented before the Nov.election.The CBO reported today, 2/14/11 that the the estimated budget deficit for the 2011 budget will be $1.56 trillion, exceeding the last 2 budget deficits

5. WannaB Writer profile image92
    WannaB Writerposted 6 years ago

He gave me exactly the change I was afraid he would and fully expected. That's why I voted against him.

6. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 5 years ago

working