jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what have you learned about the value of money?

1. websclubs profile image54
    websclubsposted 7 years ago

what have you learned about the value of money?

2. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 7 years ago

u have to work hard to earn money. Easy money has many loopholes. Dirty money comes from illegal work or cheating.
    Money can money anything ranging from health, love and changes a person heart in a day. I don't hate money. Just that, I find money from hard work gives u a heart of content when spending or saving it.

3. lostdogrwd profile image61
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

gold and sliver is money but we as human has PUT our faith and value on PAPER MONEY, it printed by people who own the people. when in 1999 when congress repealed The Glass- Steagall Act by letting investment bank merge with commercial banks. the didn't use gold or sliver, they use paper and put everyone in massive debt for the only true money it gold , sliver, what grown or mine, or drill from the land and the LABOR of the people. when I look back I see I wasted a lot of money buying thing but, I know now and working to let what I earn work for me while people still worship this paper money or before judgement day is here next year

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

All government fiat money (dollars, euros, yens, rupees, yuans, francs, pesos, lira, marks, shekels, dinars...) eventually becomes worthless.

The Rule of 72
    Years to double principal at various interest rates.
    Years to halve purchasing power at various inflation rates.

5. Mr. Happy profile image81
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

I learned that it is useless and that it enforces greed and hostility. What can you do with a hundred dollar bill? Can you eat it? Can you feed it to your dog? Can you put it in the gas-tank and drive?
    Money is just a piece of paper, or metal to which people added a value to.