jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why does the US always enter conflicts with other countries, as the mediator?

1. Chupp22 profile image79
    Chupp22posted 7 years ago

Why does the US always enter conflicts with other countries, as the mediator?

Mediation isn't taking sides, policing is. I am not saying this is good or bad I just want to see peoples opinion on it...

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Because our corrupt government is dominated by multinational corporations who only wish to take advantage of any situation in order to further their profits.

3. hearttalker profile image34
    hearttalkerposted 7 years ago

Because we dont know how to stay out of others peoples problems thats going to be our downfall

4. cascoly profile image61
    cascolyposted 7 years ago

that's not fair - under the Bush's we've often attacked other countries with no provocation at all!  we attacked mexico in the 19th c, and grabbed phillipines & cuba from spain in a war created by Hearst  not to mention the faked gulf of tonkin incident

steve

5. Limozeen profile image55
    Limozeenposted 7 years ago

Honestly it depends, IMO there are some places that I feel that we should get into and places that we shouldn't.  For me, any place that genocide is occurring is worth mediation or intervention if we can.  This is a hard question that honestly doesn't have a good answer

6. Mr. Happy profile image81
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

The Military Industrial Complex which Eisenhower warned us about (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY) has taken over the government and to have a reason for the billions of dollars they keep taking from taxpayers they have to keep being at war. It's really simple. As long as the fatigue uniforms are in control of the govenment we will always be at war.

working